Chapter 24 Brother of the year

Hey guys vote,comment ;)

3 Days later ...........At school

"Kate please just listen ??"

Thats all i have been hearing all day Kate Listen,Kate please,Bla blah tell somebody who gives a rats ass.

"What Nick??"

"Please look we had too ."

"What that im not your real sister what that im an outcast what i HEARD YOU AND YOUR FUCKING FRIENDS I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT ME "

"THEN WHEN I STUCK UP FOR THAT GIRL YOU FUCKING STOOD THEIR WHILE I GOT A BEATING OH NO ACTUALLY YOU DIDNT JUST STAND THERE YOUR THE ONE WHO GAVE ME THE BEATING."

Jaycee came running down the corridor to me.Oh yeah turns out he comes here too.Oh and it turns out hes a fucking wanker as well.

"Kate are y-"

"Dont even fucking talk to me you are just as bad as him"

They stood their confused.

"You should really Watch what you say around your bimbos because they have really big mouth's "

They stood their speechless and with so much hurt on his face when he finally relised what he had done.Jaycee reached out to me but i pulled back.

"Fuck you"I sneered.I turned my heel and walked straight out of school perfect timing the bell rang.

I cant belief they actually said that about me.

Was it really true.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Flash back to what happened+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ok so everything was going fine.Sure i had few run ins with blonde bitch bimbo.But that was it.Until i was in the bathroom.When i heard some girls come in so i stayed there trying to pretend i wasnt there.

I smelt the air and it was triple b,Lacy and then the rest of the popular girl pack members from Lukes pack and Jaycees.

Then i heard the word that broke my heart..

'Hey Caroline that new girl what da ya think of her??"

"Somethings not right about her i just got this feeling ya know I think she has the hots for Luke i thought he did too But then Last night i knew he would never go for that ugly bitch "She laughed

My heart sank.But i continued ease dropping.

"Well Nick said she was always the one that was screwing up everything in her family and the day she was born was the day he wantted to kill himself"

"He said she was always in trouble and everyone had to risk their lives for her and some days her whole family just wished she would piss off and leave them be.He reckons she is just a waste of space"Lacy added

"Yeah that's some what of Johnny was telling me last night too.They just wish she would leave and never come back 'Tears where now falling down my eyes.

"Oh and those fucking little kids they are so annoying always laughing.They are like attached to her side Oh and dont get me started on that fucking Mutt of a pup of hers shit man somebody get me a silver bullet"