Chapter 20 Supplies

We had now been on the road speeding for the past 8 hours.All of the kids had fallen asleep about an hour ago.The rain has been relentless ever since we left home.We stopped about two hours ago for lunch.I hadn't cried since we left the pack house.I cant afford to cry.I need to be strong for my family.I cant appear as weak to the Black moon pack no matter how close we are.I am not a sap,Im a hard ass bitch .

We were currently speeding through the back roads of hell knows where.When we came into a small town.

"Kate we are going to spend the night here"Jaycee mind linked me 

"OK"

We pulled up into a hotel and Hayden started stirring awake.

"You Okay bud ??"I say to him getting outta the car.I walked around opening his door.

"Yeah I miss dome "

"I miss it too honey"

"I miss mummy and daddy I wanna go home "He begged

"So do i but remeber if we do the bad man will come and get us and hurt mummy and daddy"

"Doaky"

"Come on lets go watch some T.v ae ??'

"Yeah"

Daisy started crying so i grabbed her carrier and Hayden walked over to one of Paige Guards who was always so serious and was trying to make him move but he wouldn't. I followed the up the stair case to our hotel rooms with Zoe on my tail.In the end the guard felt sorry for her so he picked her up.

I walked into where we would be staying.It had 2 double bed and 3 singles.

"So ah me,You the kids and Some of the warriors will be staying in here but this will be our room"

He lead me to a bedroom that had a double bed in the middle and a single to the side.

"Okay cool"

I put Hayden in front of the T.v and he started watching some crap on t.v.While i went down to the car and brought some of their stuff up.After that we just sat there.

=====================================================================================

"But Jayceee im perfectly fine to go to the supermarket by myself"I whined

"Not with out me your not "

"Oh for fuck sake your worse than the kids "

"Oh dont i know it honey his fathers like it too"His mother interuptted as she was sitting their feeding Daisy as she missed the old days

"Excuse me missy"He husband said

I just laughed some of the warriors let out quite chuckles.

"Yeah mum Shhh"

"Hurry up if your coming we are taking my car so hurry up "

Zoey came to follow me.

"Zoe stay here with Hayden and Daisy watch over them until i get back ok"

She barked than went and started playing with Hayden.

"Lets go "

We walked down to the car.

"Holly shit man why cant i get a ride like this "He whinned 

"If your going to complain the whole time you can get out now before i throw you out at 200 ks an hour"

"Jeusus did the Tampoon get put up their to far today did it"

"You are such an idoit'

"Serouisly how many times are you gonna call me that jeusus you have told me that im one ever since i met you honey"

"Keep calling me those names and you want have your family jewels when we get back"

"Look Kate i dont think we are at this stadge yet i thought we both agreed we would take this slow"

I gave him the "Are you fucking with me right now look"He just started pissing him self laughing.

"Put your seatbelt on "

"What the hell do i need a seat belt for "

"Put it on"

"No "

"Fine "

I started the car up and we drove outta the parking lot.An idea popped in my head.

We were driving about 50ks an hour when my foot accidentally slammed on the brakes.

We stopped and then Jaycee hit his heat on the dashboard.

"Whoops my foot slipped "

"Sure it did"

When we arrived at the supermarket.I got At trolley while Jaycee went to the liqour store nextdoor.

I went down the pet ill and got .

A dog basket.

A few chew toys 

A Can of dog food.

Next aIil baby ill

I grabbed

some nappies

A few blankets.

6x Babby Bottles

A soft toy.

Dummys

Some of those bars.

Babby powder 

Babby shampoo.

And Baby formula for Puppies and Babbies.

I walked up to the counter and put my items on their.

"Hi hows your day going ??"The lady at the counter asked

"I have had better'"

"One of those days ae "

I just nodded 

"Single Mum??"

"You could sorta say that"

"Well all of this comes to 56.98 Today"

"Yip here ago"

I passed her 60 bucks and grabbed my change and walked out the door to the car and started loading all the shit back in.

I was sitting on top of my bontit waiting for the idoit when he came running out.

"KATE COME ON WE GOTTA GO NOW"

"Whats happened ??"i said starting the car and racing off to the motel.

"Some rouge are attacking a near by pack we gotta go help them "

"Morning rock pack"

"Yeah you know them ??"

"Yeah I went on Alpha camp with their sonand fought with side by side with them in a couple of wars too great people"

"Oh"

"Tell your pack send half their warriors with us and others including your parents stay with my family"

"Got it already done "

I sped off and we were at their pack house in a matter of minutes.

"Kate what the blickin hell are ya doing here??"

"Why hello ALPHA Casey "I saluted 

"I thought you were meant to be in Washington State in the whoop whoops "

"I will  tell you all about it later but lets go help your pack mates