Chapter 33 Betrayed

Vote and comment guys Need some names for the next book if im going to do it.

Im going to make this one long guys.So prepare for at least 15 minutes hopefully

A/n Alpha of rouges = Dyson 

Son =Zayn

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=====

Kate's Pov 

I walked around my house feeling so alone the longest i have felt in along time.I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of whiskey out of the top shelf and brought 3 cups out and sat in the lounge i poured 3 drinks and put them where Violet and Zara and put them where they would have usually sat.

"Well girls looks like you guys got it easy ae compared to me i should have really told you guys everything maybe then you wouldn't have thought your lives were so bad but hey as i said you guys are probably more happier where you are now then you where here  ever"

"So cheers to that ae "I raised my glass and then chugged it back before i knew it i had another one in my mouth burning the insides of my throat then another then i stopped and managed to fall asleep some how.

I woke up to a burning pain in my stomach which caused me to start groaning i stumbled up and grabbing the door frame for support.

I felt a substance forming at the bottom of my throat and rising rapidly I held my hair back and started throwing up.

After about 10 minutes if that i walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water .I reached up and got a cup out of the cupboard and heard footsteps 

I didn't turn around.It must just be Lucy an Casey home with the kids i looked at the clock it was 1100.Shit i must have slept for ages.

I looked in the Mirror behind me and smiled but that soon dispersed  when i saw a group of men behind me in masks.3 to be exact.

"Oh shit."I whispered they saw me see them and ran after me One grabbed me by the waist i raised my arm in attempt to hit him only to be thrown across the room into my China Cabinet.

Which snapped in half when my body hit with so much force my back started hurting immediately.I tried getting up but rolled on all of the broken China instead and shit did it hurt.

"Fuck what are you Hulk "I screamed at the man.He grunted and i quickly got up not wasting anytime and jumped at the man that was closet to me and tackled him to the ground.

Turns out he was fat and i mean like fat he must have not listened to his parents when they said lay of Kentucky fried chicken.

"Hey Tubs look a flying a chicken "I laughed and then kicked him straight in his balls he groaned instantly grabbed them uttering "Bitch"I think it was.Hahha suck that Bitch.I wanted to yell in his face so badly I was grabbed by the Hair and and chucked onto the breakfast bar which i pushed everything around to find the one thing i was looking for.

You beauty.

I grabbed the shitty diaper which i had forgotten to take out to the garbage can earlier and shoved into the guys face.And as he was too distracted in getting all of the shit of his face i landed a good knock out blow to his Face which sent him flying and hitting the ground.

The Hulk was Next.Boy is he a big boy too..

I got into my fighting stance and waited for him to make a move but he didn't he just smirked.All of a sudden a million volts of electricity was running through my neck.

Oh hell to the fucking no that Bastard did not just taser me.

I feel to the ground smashing my head against the hard wooden floor which i had just polished too.Now there is blood and Smashed plates on it thats just great.Who doesn't like taking a whole day to clean their floors.'