Chapter 1

The new school year is starting, I finally have a dorm to myself. The first 2 years of college my roommates were freaks! I can't even explain, it's just nasty and disturbing and I'm not going to go there. I finally turn to the exit where the college is and eventually park my car. I didn't need help at all really, because I can hold many things and not drop a thing. I got all my things out of my car and double check what building and room number it is. "C24, got it" I say to myself and start walking. People are starring at me but I don't know why, do I have lipstick on my teeth or something in my hair? I just brush it off and walk in building C, and I obviously use the elevators because I have a jillion things. I could barely move because of the amount of items I have, but I manage to squeeze over and push the 4 floor. The elevator door opens and I get out and find my room and open it, it wasn't bad and it was a decent size room for one person to live in. Since there wasn't much to do and class registrations weren't until 4 and it's a little after 12 right now, I'll unpack. As I was going to my first bag I instantly freeze and look at my phone next to my speaker. "Wow free wifi" I say joyfully, "and it's so fast! I love this place already". I turn on a playlist and start to unpack. I organized all my makeup in a drawer on the vanity, well it's a desk but you know. "Wow" I say. There is literally a walk in closet, not that big but it is! "YES". There was a mirror, drawers, hangers, and it as amazing for a college dorm. Then I finally and plop on my bed. My stomach was literally gonna explode of hunger so I looked at the time and registrations were in 30 minutes! "Oh poop" I say as I put on my heels and I should of think twice before I put them on and leave. I rush out the door because it's food duh. I find this place on campus just called food and I chuckled a little and went in. "May I take your order" a man asks when I walk up to the cash register. "I'll have, a burger to go" I say. "Coming right up" he says, and I take a seat waiting for my food. Eventually I get my food and start walking back to my dorm. I then go into my room and sit at the little 2 person table and start to eat. I was done eating and the registrations were gonna start in 10 minutes and I need to get there early to get the good classes I want. As I start to walk down the stairs someone was running and bash me into the metal part of the stairs and didn't realize it and keeps on running down the stairs yelling, "Cameron come on!" And I'm on the floor trying to get up and then a guy comes down and see me and asks "Are you alright?!" "I don't think so" I say as I let a a little laugh, "Your friend pushed me in the pole and my back hit hard and it kinda hurts, a lot" I say in pain. "Vanessa!" The guy yells. Vanessa comes up the stairs saying "What?!?". "Um there is a girl in pain" I think to myself. "Did you bump into this girl?" He says concerned. "Uh no now let's go" she says. Uh what a bitch! "But I can't just–" "Come on Cameron!" She yells. "I'm so sor—" he says when I cut him off and say, "I'm fine, go" I say getting up. "Oh, oka–" he said as his girlfriend, I'm assuming, and when I was walking I was literally holding on to everything. I finally get there and of corse it was packed and my back was feeling a bit better but I'll put some ice on it when I get back to my dorm. Surprisingly, I got all the classes I wanted to get so I decided to go to the campus food store, and it's basically just like 7-11. I'm happy there is a mini fridge and microwave in my dorm so I got a good amount of things, plus in the lounge on the first floor, there is an actual kitchen like ovens and stoves and stuff like that. So I got a good amount of food like a few bags and headed back to my dorm. I put my groceries away and got out my heating pad and ice pad out, there basically a heat switch and a ice switch and a both one, pretty simple. So I turn it on the cool switch and watch YouTube videos and go on Netflix then I realized it was 11 and I am starting school tomorrow so I should get some sleep. I have my own bathroom but I want to see what the hall bathroom is about because why not. When I walk out of my room I bump into that guy in the hall, Cameron, I think. "Hi" he says joyfully, "I don't think we properly met I'm Cameron" he says. "I'm Elena, nice to meet you when I'm not on the ground" I say laughing. "You live on this floor?" He asks. "Yeah I do, I'm in a single dorm this year because my previous roommates were literally so weird" I say. "Same!" Cameron says, "What room?" He asks. "24" I say, "I'm 25! We're like neighbors or something" he laughs. "Well I'm gonna get some sleep for tomorrow bye!" "Bye" I say as I start walking to the bathroom. "The boy next door" I say with my voice low. I finish brushing my teeth and that bathroom wasn't as bad as I thought. I'm gonna pick out my outfit and set up my makeup. "Done" I say as I jump into bed. The first day of school start tomorrow. Yay.

Hey guys! This is the first chapter of my new book! I'm going to try to update as much as I can and I hope you enjoy it!