Chapter 26

Elena's POV:

I can say that I've changed a lot in the past month or shall I say year and am thinking about myself and what I want in my future. I will certain have some bumps and distractions in the way but all I'm doing is for myself and nothing but myself.

As my recovery day of sketching 5 designs for Emmanuelle Alt, I wanted to dress nicely like I use to do so I pull out a colorful outfit and go for a nude lip.

I smile as I put my hair in a half up half down bun and leave to class.

I get into the classroom and take my regular seat.

"Is that Elena? Elena Oberlin?" Brooke asks looking over Hailey.

"Oh yes it is!" I say with enthusiasm.

"You go!" Hailey laughs as Mr. Carmeno starts the class.

"Elena wow your early, good for you! May I have a word?"

I walk down the stairs all the way to his desk and say, "what's the 411?"

"Emmanuelle Alt got your designs already! And she want to video chat and she wants you to explain your outfit of choice!"

"Oh my gosh! I thought I was gonna in Paris I scream in excitement and everyone is confused and I tell them and they are surprise you excited too!

"Well she wanted them asap so she can organize in the amount of time we have in Paris. You ready?" Mr. Carmeno says hooking up his laptop to the big screen. "Remember class, not a single peep from any of you!"

"Yes." I say holding my selected sketch (I made copies) and straightening out my dress taking in a deep breathe.

The screen pop up of a conference room with people all around the table and Emmanuelle Alt at the end. But then I notice many more people in the chat and I room full of people that have my design! Calm Elena you can do this.

"Why hello dear, you must be Elena." Emmanuelle gives out a smile.

"Yes indeed and I am ready to explain my design to you." Realizing I didn't even practice what to say.

"Go ahead." She says crossing her arm

"Well I like to call this my work art because it's something someone creates on a piece of paper. But it's all about how you see it. This dress could be just colors and designs to ones eye but this is how I see it. When I was creating this dress, it made me think of the past that I had. The red resembles the heart and she is loving the time of her life. Suddenly things changed and the rip goes into the heart causing it to go off her shoulder. Then drips down as she fades to the black never to be seen. But under that black, there is still a heart in there somewhere and on the inside of the dress there is red hiding away. This is where you have to go with black stilettos with red on the back of them because it shows that the heart is coming back after everything she's been threw. This is the story of the stolen heart." I say with enthusiasm and confidence and I feel like I nailed it. Everyone was silence as I look into Emmanuelle's eyes threw the screen.

She gives a smile and nods once then says, "Thank you for your time, it'll be a pleasure working with you in Paris." Then it signs off, then everyone cheers and tears form in my eyes and Brooke and Hailey come up to me and gives me a hug and I hug them back.

"Class dismissed!" Mr. Carmeno cheers as he puts his hand on shoulder. "Nice good kid, now go and celebrate."

I run out the doors to the building and feel the breeze in delight and I decide to go to my secret place which is a pond in the forest. I lay down on the smooth grass and look into the pond. This area is my escape from everything and I love it. This is where I really cry in enjoy seeing how much I improved in my life in the past year and I am so great full for everything.

I know this is a short chapter but Elena really achieved her goal in life, or did she? Please vote comment and please share this book because I never thought there will be so many people interested in my book and I wouldn't be able to do this without all of you.

Kisses💋