Chapter 30

Picture of Elena!^
(Also this is her ootd)

(The next morning)

Elena's POV:

Oh did you think morning, no I did not get any sleep what so ever.

I was watching movies (sad ones in particular) catching up on some shows, YouTube, and things like that.

I've realized that Cameron wasn't wrong. I don't give a shit about anything. My life has drastically changed during the past year and u don't know how to go back. But I don't know how I would feel if I did go back. All of the month of September hasn't happened to me at all, it's now a blur because I don't know what I was even thinking. Now that's it's October I'm starting new but especially on New Years I'm starting new.

I want to embrace Paris but hell I don't want my dreary emotions ruin it!

It is 4:30, and yes I was not lying when I said I got no sleep. Since I feel like keeping on my comfy pajamas on, I got to embrace Paris while it lasts.

I put on a nice comfy outfit but still presentable and hit the streets.

Before that I need to make sure I get out of the hotel without anyone noticing. I tap the elevator button and tense up when it dings. I quickly get in and go to the main floor. I made it, and now it's time to hit the streets.

I see the sun rising and it's really pretty and the streets are. Basically empty so it's nice to get places without it being crowded. I just walk and walk but then I see the coffee shop where I saw the cute boy so why not try and I need coffee.

I walk in and he's not there, sadly. But I still go in and order something of course.

"Good morning, I'm Emma, what could I get for you?"

"I'll get a croissant and a coffee and make that a large." I say.

"Coming right up!" She smiles as she goes and gets my order. I pull out my phone and it was a few minutes after five and I just look at my phone and go on social media and all that life draining stuff.

I hear a familiar voice coming into the coffee shop but I couldn't guess who. I look over seeing Adam.

"Your late," Emma says throwing him an apron, "serve this to table one."

I quickly turn back so it isn't obvious I was looking and go back on my phone.

"Someone's up early." Adam smiles as he takes a seat since the place is empty because it's early.

"Yup, I like how it's less crowded and more, what the word, free if that makes any sense." I say taking a good bit of my croissant.

"Of course the beautiful city of love in morning is as good as night." Adam says a bit embarrassed as he didn't know what he just said.

"Exactly."

We chat until I finish me food.

"Do you have any plans tonight? Maybe we can get some diner." Adam blushes.

"I would love too!" I say sweetly, "but I'm in a bit of a situation that I don't know how to solve yet."

"Of course, another time," a customer then walks in, "well I've got work to you but I want to see you again." He smiles as he walks back behind the counter as I throw my food away. I smile and walk out back on to the streets.

The streets got a little busier but I didn't let that stop me from enjoying my day.

I walk around everywhere but I go off tract and head into the woods and after walking for little bit there was a pond and a large tree and I get out my sketch book and let out what I'm feeling and a master piece was born.