Chapter 17

~Last night~

Elena's POV:

"Nice to meet you too!" I reply to Sierra.

"Make yourself at home! I gotta peel the potatoes, but nice meeting you!" Sierra says waving goodbye heading to the kitchen.

Cameron comes to me after greeting Chantelle, "I'm going to help with dinner but you and your sister can go in the living room over there if you'd like!" Cameron says kissing my cheek heading to the kitchen.

The Dallas house was big, if anyone was to talk in the kitchen, no one could hear it from the living room or basically anywhere, it's like soundproof or something.

As me and Chantelle sit on the couch she has nothing better to do then stare at me with a smirking face. "What is it." I sigh being tired of her already.

"You and Cameron are so cute!" She blurts out all joyfully, "you finally found the man for you!!"

I just stare at her blinking slowing then gave her a 'please stop' face I use to give her when we were little.

"Aw don't give me that face, I'm your big sister," Chantelle pauses, "by a year but still you've grown up so fast and look at me single as can be!"

I look at her doing the same face I've done before and say, "Oh yeah single for surprisingly this long, you've haven't had a boyfriend for 3 months you'll survive."

"Whatever, do you know if some of his famous friends are coming?" Chantelle breaks the conversation.

"Now that's me cue to leave." I say walking out trying to find my way to the kitchen as Chantelle pulls out her phone.

I then hear a knock on the door so I decide to open it because I'm right there.

"Hi." I say to who I assume is Cam's grandparents.

"Hi dear, you must me Cameron's girlfriend," Grandma Dallas  says coming in the house with Grandpa Dallas.

"Pleasure to met you." I say with a smile.

"Hey!" Cameron says both giving them a hug, "make yourself at home." He smiles as I follow him as his grandparents sit in the living room.

"Can I help you with anything?" I ask walk with him to the kitchen.

"No, sit relax." So I sit down at a chair in front of Cameron preparing the food.

Cameron starts to cut the potatoes and Sierra does a lot, she's like a pro. But right into the first potato he cuts his finger. I automatically get up and take his hand and say, "Are you sure you don't need help?" I smirk as he blushes as I take him upstairs to his bathroom.

Cameron's POV:

Now I feel dumb.

Elena is so care worthy and cute doing it too.

She brings me upstairs to the bathroom connected to my room and she gets a cloth and wet it and cleans the wound. All I can do is look at her because she's so cute and when she looks up at me she blushes. Elena then puts some cream and a band aid on and kisses it. When I walk out of the bathroom I place my lips on hers but she insists to go back down stairs.

Elena's POV:

Cameron is so cute.

We then walk back downstairs I continue to help Cameron and Sierra make dinner, then Cameron's mom comes back and help too. A lot of Cameron's relatives were coming in too and it got pretty crowded.

-

Dinner time finally came around and there wasn't enough room in the table so there was a "kids" table we have to sit at according to Cameron's mom. No offense, but we are in college we are adults but I'm not hating.

At the small table I sat across from Chantelle, next to Cameron and Sierra sat across from Cameron and his two little cousins.

The food was delicious, (of course with the help from me not to brag) but all four of us had good conversation. The kids didn't say much and went to play in the living room after eating two bites of ham and a whole bunch of mashed potatoes and bread.

I get up and start to clear of my sports king everyone's plate. It seems that Cameron was zoning out because he realized what I was doing. He came to the kitchen saying, "Stop, don't clean up you've helped enough with dinner your our guest."

"I will let you say not more because I'm the guest, and I'm in a pumped mood for Black Friday shopping tomorrow." I say putting the plates into the dishwasher.

We walk into the living room where Cameron's cousins were playing with their toys. Their names were Lina and she was 6 and Kyle and he was 3. Kyle was drifting off a bit on the couch so I go to Leena and she was playing with Barbie's.

"Hey Leena could I play with you." I smile at her.

"No." She says instantly with an attitude which shocked me.

"Why not?" I question because that's a little rude for a 6 year old to say and she barely knows me.

"I just don't like you," Leena says, "go away now."

My mouth drops thinking I wanna talk some sense into this girl but she's 6 and that would be even more rude for me to say.

"Leena! Bad girl! Timeout now!" Her mom says coming in grabbing her bring her to a different room. She then comes back and apologize and goes back to the adults as Kyle was in a deep sleep on the couch.

"I'm so sorry about that Elena," Cameron says as we sit down on the love seat, "she's never like that."

"It's fine." I guess.

We just sit there in silence as Chantelle and Sierra are talking at the table and I rest my head on Cameron's shoulder. This has made me think, if I have kids, will they hate me? But why would they. I have been think about this and don't know how I feel about it.

-

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating recently I've been pretty busy this summer, sleeping in to 2:30 pm, and school will be starting at the end of the months and I'm not making any promises that I will be updating often but I will at least try. Also thank you for 1000 reads! I didn't know that many people who read this story! Comment predictions and I will answer any questions you have in the comments! Love you all!💋