Chapter 9

Elena's POV:

"Are we almost there?" I say with Cameron's beanie still over my face.

"Yes, be patient." Cameron says.

-

Eventually the car stops and Cameron gets out of his car.

"Give me your hand and keep the beanie on and close those eyes." He says in a funny voice.

Cameron then takes off the beanie and quickly puts his hands over my eyes and we start to walk a few steps.

"Are you ready?" Cameron says.

"Yes."

"Are you 100% sure that your—"

"Yes Cameron!" I say laughing.

Cameron removes his hands and it took me a few seconds to get my vision back from the beanie.

"Oh my god!" I say walking closer to the view of the whole entire city which is so amazing.

"This is amazing!" I say in excitement letting the cool breeze go threw my hair.

"Not as amazing as you." Cameron says looking down at me.

I just look in his dreamy dark eyes then he lifts my chin and gives a passionate kiss on my lips. Not to hard not to soft, just right and I kiss back.

"Elena?" Cameron says.

"Yeeeees." I say grinning.

"Will you take the offer and be my beautiful girlfriend?" Cameron says look straight into my eyes.

"Yes!" I say going in for a harder kiss.

"Follow me!" Cameron says as he pulls my hand leading me to the back of his truck which was facing the city.

Cameron took out a few blankets and a bunch of pillows on the back of his truck.

"After you." Cameron says taking my hand helping me in the back of his truck.

"Oh very comfy Dallas." I say getting comfortable.

"It's gonna get better." Cameron says jumping in as we both lay down having a perfect view of the city, a full moon with thousands of stars.

Cameron puts his arm around me and me head goes on his chest and we look at the stars.

"This has officially been the best night ever." I say looking up Cameron looking down at me and gives me a soft kiss.

"I totally agree." Cameron replies back with him holding me tighter.

"Ugh I'm starving." I say putting my hands on my stomach.

"Girl I gotchu" Cameron says as he puts his arm threw the back window grabbing a bag of chips but not any type of chips

"RED HOT SPICY CHEETOS!" I yell.

"Hell yeah!" Cameron says.

"Wait, how in the world are the bags this big like the regular ones!" I say holding it in my hands not believing what I'm seeing.

"I know a guy." Cameron says, "Now open it!"

I don't even hesitate and I rip the bag open and the smell makes me wanna fly.

"I like these better than you." I say putting s cheeto in my mouth seeing Cameron frown, "I'm kidding!" I laugh.

"Very funny Elena." Cameron says as he takes a cheeto.

"How's abs?" Cameron says looking at me stuff the Cheetos in my mouth.

"Um look at this!" I say showing my supa fit abs, "And you."

Cameron lifts up his shirt showing his abs and I put my hand on them.

"That is not fake, wow, Cameron Dallas, me Elena Oberlin is very much impressed." I say taking my hand of leaving red stains from the Cheetos.

"Ahhh!" I say rubbing the red of of him.

"I'm the realist." Cameron says.

After we finish our Cheetos we cuddle and look at the stars but my eyes got heavy do I closed my eyes.

-

I am awaken by this bright light. I don't have the sun in my room wtf. I open my eyes and I am still in Cameron's truck! We both fell asleep!

I look at Cameron and he is still sleeping. I decide to become inches away from his face and start poking his cheeks.

Cameron's POV:

There is something poking me so I decide to open my eyes and I see Elena and she says right away, "Helloooooo."

I finally manage to get up and realize we were at the same spot as last night.

"Oh shoot!" I say looking that we slept here overnight.

"That's what I thought." Elena says putting her head on my shoulder and I put my head on hers.

After a few minutes I say, "Wanna get breakfast?"

"You know it." Elena says kissing my cheek and starting to get up.

"This is too bright for me." Elena says laughing.

"Girl same!" I say and I never leave my sense of humor.

I open her door and let her in the car and I get in also.

"Where shall we go?" I say starting the engine to my car.

"iHop!" Elena says excitedly.

"Yes!"

-

After of a successfully breakfast we head back to my place and hang.