Chapter 25

One month later and one week from Paris.

Elena's POV:

My alarm on my phone goes off and I throw it around the room hitting the wall (that's why I have a life proof case).

I put on my ugg slippers on and a handful of cereal in a bowl already there from, I don't remember. Who the hell am I trying to impress.

I take my backpack and head out the door. My hair still in a messy messy bun and sweat and an old ass tee shirt.

I walk in my fashion class as Mr. Carmeno and everyone else looks at me.

"Your late Ms. Oberlin." Mr Carmeno.

"K Phil." I say dumping out my stuff and get out my notepad and pencil.

"So class we are going to discuss about are Paris trip in week." He says clapping his hands together.

"We." I say looking at my nail.

He discusses the stuff and he lets us start working on our sketches.

"Hey can I have a pencil." My pencil of course broke.

"Sure." Hailey says handing me a nice ass pencil.

"Thanks man." I hold up a peace sign as she holds one back to me.

I put on my bose ear plugs and listen to music and I can focus better.

You can see that I'm the one that fails because of my behavior and tarty but I actually take my work seriously and I think I have the best work than everyone in this class to be honest (hair flip).

I sketch an angled dress with ruffles following the angles up until where the waist starts. It's smooth and the arms are right below the shoulder so it's off the shoulder on both arms but a flared sleeve. I think it's creative and if any of you don't like my styling, the door is over there.

I walk over to Mr. Carmeno and show him my sketch and it only my took me 30 minutes. "Bam, new record of time."

"Uh huh." Mr. Carmeno says. "May I talk to you for a moment?"

"Yup." I say as he opens the door to the empty classroom next door.

"I like the style of your designs, it very different from the other students and is mostly solid color but has the smallest notice me designs in them. Your designs remind me of Vogue Paris and that's why I'm asking you, would you like to submit some of your designs to Vogue Paris and we can sort it out with their editor in chief, Emmanuelle Alt."

"Oh my gosh, theeeee Emmanuelle Alt!? Yes yes yes!!" I jump with excitement. "What do I need to do?"

"Well this sketch is counts as one so you need to sketch 4 more designs by tomorrow because they need to be delivered in time for when we go to Paris next week and you need to make sure it's something amazing! Plus she likes blacks and whites like you do. You think you can do it?" Mr. Carmeno asks.

"Yes! Of course!" I say still jumping.

"Make sure you don't act like this when you meet her."

"Wait I'm meeting Emmanuelle Alt! Omg." I feel I rush of excitement. "I thought she would only see my work but this is unreal!"

"Yes because she always needs to see everyone that she's working with and see their inspiration and you may be dismissed from class to be in a peaceful place. And where nice clothes because this isn't a college class anymore."

"Okay thank you so much!" I shout getting up running to my seat grabbing my bag hold my sketch book and pencil in my hand leaving the room.

"My pencil." Hailey says with a frown.

"Get over it blonde it's gone." Brooke says.

I run and run then I bump into a group of people and fall.

"I'm so sor—"

Seeing it's Patricia, Liam, and Chad.

I look at them for a good few seconds and continue run clamping my feet together like they did in the medieval times.

I go into my natural habitat and sketch whatever my heart is feeling. I got a brilliant idea. A really high waisted black line for the black bottom part of the dress and a red part for the top part and off one shoulder. But the red resembles the heart and black is nothing, darkness so the red is going to be faded to black. It has one clean rip threw the neckline and that resembles and heart broken of many reasons, relationships, friends, and family. So of course that's a perfect explanation. Of my back story to the dress. This will be the one I will describe to Emmanuelle when I'm in Paris meeting her showing her my designs.

-

I look at the clock as its 4 in the morning and I finished my designs. It's a lot harder when it's going to Vogue! But I just got back from dropping of my designs at Mr. Carmeno's desk and leaved him a note.

I am giving this to you in the middle of the night because it is a lot harder to make designs when they are going to vogue and I want to make sure mail send them asap. I put the designs in the envelope and I'm sleeping in so don't be wondering where I am.

~Elena Oberlin

I sigh in relief and fall asleep.