Chapter 23

Cameron's POV:

My heart stopped and I know Elena never saw me cry before but I cried as much as she did and we continued hugging.

"I will never leave you Elena Oberlin, even if you hate me." I say whipping my eyes.

"I know Cameron Dallas." Elena gives off a small smile.

"What are they going to do?" I say cupping her hand with mine.

"Well," she sniffs, "they said I need to have surgery and it's really risky but they will try to do their very best."

"Is there anything I can do for you." I ask.

"Please text Patricia to come please because my sister is on a business trip."

"But she'll know I'm here with you Elena." I nervously say.

"Just do it." Elena says because she doesn't want to hide anymore secrets.

"Okay," I sigh, "what do you want to say."

"Please come to the hospital, something is wrong and I need you here in going into surgery soon."

I then click send regretting it.

Then the doctor comes in saying, "It's time."

"Please don't go." She says holding onto my hand.

"I won't, I will be right outside these doors waiting for you." I smile as our hands release as they brig her to the surgery room.

Elena's POV:

I'm keep on taking deep breathes in and out nervously because I'm going into surgery.

"Okay Elena, we are going to put you to sleep but you will be able to hear us and a bit outside the door so don't be alarmed just relax."

Cameron's POV:

I watch until a woman shuts the blinds in the room so I can't see anymore.

"Cameron?!" I hear a voice say, "What the hell are you doing here."

"I brought Elena—"

"You? Do you know what you've done to Elena?! You can't just come in her life again and have everything be normal!" Patricia shouts.

"I'm just trying to help her! She was in a lot of pain and I helped her." I say not shouting.

"No your not! You make things worse! You've changed Elena's life the you ruined her life. You need to leave because the only thing your doing is making everything worse!" Patricia screams.

"But—"

"Leave now!" She shouts.

I turn around so angry, I wanted to beat the shit out of her but she's "protecting" her friend and she doesn't even know she's not.

When I walk outside I kick a trash can make it fall over then paparazzi surrounds me asking me questions as I aggressively push threw them. Then when I get to my car I scream "Leave me the fuck alone!" When there was tear streaming down my face and they all silence and I get in my car and leave.

Elena's POV:

I heard everything.

-

They begin to roll me out of the surgery room and Patricia runs up to me saying, "Elena what happened?" But I just ignore her until I get into my room. Cameron left my phone and my laptop here so I grab my phone.

"Elena what happened?" Patricia says again sitting down as she looks accomplished by telling Cameron to leave.

"What the fuck Patricia." I angrily say.

"What!" She says because I'm swearing and I never really swear.

"I heard you and Cameron talk, why would you say that! He's been helping me so much while I was like this and you've done nothing! I've been stressed so much lately and he's solved it, I don't know what is happening but I don't care who he is and you don't treat someone like shit you barely knew because you too never talk and I was just about stress free and you ruined it! Now go! I don't want to see your face." I can't believe is said that but.

"Wait what?"

"You heard me, leave!" Patricia then gets up and leaves and I cry and I just fall asleep to get away from this world.

I woke up the next day at 1pm and I look at my phone and I got an I'm sorry paragraph from Patricia but I don't open it. But I then notice that there are a dozen roses and chocolates on my chair, I decide to see who it's from and it's from Cameron,

Here are some roses to keep the room fresh all day and some chocolates to let the pain go away.

Love, Cameron

P.s The food at the hospital isn't all that

P.s.s The night never happened

I smile and I turn on the tv to e news.

Cameron's POV;

I wake up to my messy bed and the tv on and it's e news.

Reporter: We are back and we are going to talk about Cameron Dallas. Last night The younger internet star was seen going into the hospital with someone, we do not know its it was a male or female but we will keep you updated. Much later that night Cameron leaves the hospital alone very angrily had some tears and was tearing threw paparazzi and told them, "Leave my the *beep* alone." Well that doesn't sound good! We'll be back after these messages.

Elena and Cameron's POV;

"What the hell."