Chapter 28

I will notify you when to play the song

Elena's POV:

I wake up at 11 to the light shinning in my room. So I decide to fresh this body up so I brush my teeth and take a shower. I really liked my towel because it's velcro so when I wrap it around me and it will not fall off, science suckas.

After I brush my hair I decide to find s pair of shorts and a shirt.

"Morning baby girl." Cameron smirks as he gets out of his bed with seeing me in my towel...

I'm saying that old fboi Cameron never went away if you were wondering.

I roll my eyes as I realize, my crusty nails! I kick the bathroom door open as Cameron brushes his teeth.

"What are you doing!" As toothpaste is all over his mouth.

I ramble threw the drawers to find a red nail polish and sigh in relief. "I can't go see vogue with naked nail!" I say rolling my eyes.

"Of course." Cameron says continuing to brush his teeth then he showers.

-

"Okay everyone," Mr. Carmeno claps as I stuff my face with the delicious breakfast food they serve at the hotel, "to settle us in Paris, both our classes are going to combine and we are going to go on a hike in the mountains for a bit of inspiration."

Fun.

-

Not fun.

I am behind everyone with Hailey and Brooke as we are walking down from the mountain.

"Hey what time is it." I say swatting a fly away from me.

"Quarter before six." Hailey says checking her phone.

"Oh my gosh!" I shout.

"What?" Brooke questions.

"I have to be ready in two hours!" I scream as I start running to tell Cameron.

"Cameron!" I shout and he turns around in confusion. But I then I just decide to trip on a rock causing me to fall on top of Cameron. I wish that wasn't the worst part, we fell in a big mud pile.

"NO!" I scream as everyone stops to look at us.

"What the hell?!" Cameron says angrily because he's covered in mud.

"We have to be ready in two hours!" I shout looking at him write in the eyes.

"Oh my go—"

"EVERYONE RUN TO THE BUS AS FAST AS THEY CAN." I blurt interrupting Cameron as everyone starts running and it was pretty easy since it was downhill.

We eventually get to the bus as the clock hits 5 and I explain to everyone and they seem as worried as we are too.

We then get to the hotel and go into the elevator as fast as we can.

"Dibs on the shower!" I shout pushing him out of the way running to our room unlocking the door.

"No way!" He shouts right behind me.