Chapter 15

Elena's POV:

The next morning I leave Cam's room and start going to my room but he stops me.

"Elena." Cameron says shirtless with his hair messes up getting up from bed.

He closes his eyes and open up his arms and I wrap my arms around me then out of no where bam! He crashes me on the bed and jumps on top of me.

"Crushing. Bones." I say deadly.

"Yikes!" Cameron panics and goes next to me and wraps his arms around me.

"Thinking of leaving without saying goodbye?" He says cuddling me getting the thick blanket over us on a cold November day. (It's been oddly strange, it's been a bit cold in Cali lately).

"Sorry!" I say showing my teeth, "I wanted to check on Patricia because I kinda left her in my room last night." I say a bit embarrassed.

"Here call her." Cameron smiles giving me my phone.

When I see my lock screen I got a text from Patricia, saying:
"Your bed is pretty comfy and I left about an hour ago, and I'm guessing you got your man back😉"

"We're good." I say putting my hand on his chest.

But out of no where, "Attention students, we are having severe weather conditions outside and you are not allowed to leave the dorm you are currently out so get comfy, I will give you more information later on, the dean is out!"

"The dean is out." I say.

"What weather it's perfectly—"

"Snowing! In California!?"

"Global to the warning." Cam says as we both look out the window seeing snow everywhere. I needed to rub my eyes a few times to see if it was real or not.

"This could last hours even days!" I worry.

"But you here with this guy." Cameron says "flipping" his hair.

"Sadly." I say laughing.

"I'm tired." Cameron says yawning making me yawn.

"Nap time!" I say jumping into the bed.

"Oh fun!" Cameron says.

Looking at my bare legs with my shorts on and just have to ask, "May I borrow sweatpants?"

"How can I say no." Cameron says bopping my nose getting up to get a pair of his sweats. Then he throws then at me.

"Thanks Cameron!" I say enthusiastically as he gets in bed.

I get up to put on the sweats and before I take of my shorts to put them on I find someone starring, "Mhm where you looking?"

Cameron just puts a funny surprise face on and slow puts his head under the blanket.

After I put the pants on I jump right on him as he squirms around to get out of the covers.

"What is there to do." I say getting into Cameron's arms.

"Tv?" I highly suggest.

"Great minds think a like." Cameron says pushing the on button to the Tv. It was E News! "I'll change it."

A jump to get the remote, "No! It's the juicy network."

"Fine, but just for you." Cameron says.

"Ooooo Cameron look it's that random lady we saw last time! Oooooo and it's a new episode!" I say getting into the new thing celebrities are doing and stuff.

"Hello I am Grace Carlessa and welcome back to E News! Today we have more information about Cameron Dallas and his not so mystery mystery girl. This girl is named Elena Oberlin and appeared in one of Cameron Dallas's new videos and there video was named "The Girlfriend Tag" and no one know much of this girl but we have seen them a some other locations, like at the hospital! Both Elena and Cameron came into the hospital but only Cameron came out and left and we have no information about this. But tithe night earlier they appeared at Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson's house for a little gathering party for Halloween. Then later another mysterious girl came into the house, but hen came out crying, but Jack G comes to the rescue and shared a dance and here is this lovely post from the night as Sandy and Danny from the movie Grease. But back to Elena and Cameron, they were seen as vampires and the rest of the former magcon boys showed up as the t - birds. But we will keep you all updated, this is Grace Carlessa and see you next time on E News."

"WHAT THE."

"HELL."

"This E News needs to stop oh my gosh." I add.

"This has gone way too far, they have never done this before with other people I think I'm gonna call." Cameron says getting his phone out to dial the creator Bonnie Hammer.

Cameron's POV:

I am beyond pissed because this is extremely strange of e news to do and the first time they did it I thought it would be the last but this is even worse. I decide to called E new's creator Bonnie Hammer, I've met her before at a party so I decide to give her a called about this.

After a few seconds I hear someone pick up not so long later and I hen put my phone on speaker so Elena could hear too.

"Hello Bonnie Hammer this is Cameron Dallas." I say calmly.

"Oh hey Hun how are ya doin today." Bonnie says.

"Oh I would like to ask you about the last couple segments of me on E new's." I say a bit nervous.

"Cameron I don't recall, what were they about?" She asks not knowing what I'm talki about, strange.

"Well maybe a month ago a woman named Grace Carlessa was telling a lot of private information about me and my new girl friend. They showed a video of us walking on the streets and outside a club. But the one that aired today was more strange, this woman said and showed footage on every detail on Halloween and how we went to the hospital later that night and this is extremely personal and I'm kindly asking you to maybe stop?" I say fiddling with my hands.

"That's very strange we never do this here but you weren't on E news at all lately, who did you say that woman was?" Bonnie says a bit more concerned.

"Grace Carlessa, why is something wrong." I ask as she ask people around her to get as much information they can.

"Please excuse me for a minute Cameron don't go anywhere." She says as I hear a door shut.

I put the call on mute.

"What the hell what!??" Elena starts to freak out.

"I don't know lets just wait." I say.

A few minutes later Bonnie returns to the call.

"Did you find anything?" I ask.

"Yes I found the two videos and it went over what was suppose to be aired bit we got hacked and those two videos segments were the only hacked videos and there is no record of a Grace Carlessa, we are trying to get more information now but this person might not be agreeing to your relation ship and there is footage everywhere you go outside your school and this sounds a bit stalkerish so I need you to be careful but I will get to you soon but thank you so much for telling us, I'll get to you soon bye now."