Chapter 10

Elena's POV:

To be honest, after the months of this school year I haven't gone to Cameron's room and it's a mystery oooooo. Jk what am I doing with my life.

"After you." Cameron says as he opens the door to his room, surprising it wasn't as messy as I thought a boy's room would be.

"Nice place Cam." I say plopping on his bed turning the TV on like I was at home. And I don't have a TV because that stuff is mula and I don't have that cash, that's what my beautiful laptop is for.

"Oh and make yourself at home." Cameron says sitting right next to me turning on the TV to E!

"E News! My fav!" I say making sure he doesn't change the channel.

"Ugh fine, but just for you." Cameron says kissing my cheek affectionately.

"I'm so mad Giuliana Rancic isn't on it ugh." I say snuggling next to Cameron.

"Ye—"

"Shhh! It's back on!" I say.

"Random Lady: Today we have some news about Cameron Dallas."

"What!?" Cameron springs up you look at the TV and I do too.

"Random Lady: Last night we have some footage of Cameron Dallas with some mystery girl. We have a video of them walking on the street from last night, take a look."

They start playing me and Cameron walking to the Jack's party with him hugging me and all of that poop.

"Oh-my-god." I say with my mouth open.

"What the hell!" Cameron says but I sush him when the video is over.

"Random Lady: After entering what seems like a party minutes later they leave. It ends up they go to a dance club named" (the club was bleeped out) "and spent quite a while there. Then fan surround them but they managed to get away but we have no more information. But who is this mystery girl. I am Grace Carlessa and we will see you next time."

Cameron stands up with his hands threw his hair saying, "WHY SHOULD THEY SHARE THIS MUCH INFORMATION! WHY WOU—"

I interrupt giving him a big kiss.

"Kiss the hater goodbye and focus on me." I say smiling at him giving him a big bear hug.

"I have an idea!" Cameron says.

"What?" I say curiously.

"Let's made a girlfriend tag!" Cameron says excitingly.

"Ha, ha." I say running out of the door running down the hall knowing Cameron is chasing me.

Cameron then jumps on my and rolls me to the ground and he's on top of me.

"Come on." Cameron says still leaning over me. "I'm not gonna move in your don't say yeeeess."

I try to move but he was too strong.
"Fine."

"Yay!" Cameron says picking me up running to his room.

"We're gonna get messy Elena." Cameron says.

Right away I say, "What!"

"I'd put a shirt on that your gonna wreak." Cameron says smirking. I start walking out to my room and change and Cameron adds on, "I suggest that big cat shirt."

"Yup." I say as I change and touch up my makeup because millions of people are gonna probably watch this.

-

I walk in Cameron's room and he has everything set up. Cameron is wearing a white tee shirt with sweat pants.

I just stand in the doorway then shut the door and sit down on the chair next to Cameron's without saying anything.

Cameron tells me to get out of the picture then get in when he tells me to do I do.

"Yo what's up guys it's Cameron and your wondering from the title that this is the girlfriend tag! So let me introduce your to my girlfriend Elena!" Cameron says as I still down.

"Heyyyy" I say in front of the camera.
"Cameron you have something on your shirt." I say pointing to his shirt, he looks down and I lift my finger up to his nose and we both laugh.

"So we are going to ask each other questions and if we get them wrong... a pie to the face!" Cameron says.

"No!!!" I say.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Fine."

We both do rock paper scissor shoot to see who goes first. I won so I asked my question first.

"What's my favorite food?" I say starting out easy.

"Easy, burgers."

"Dang!" I say putting the pie down.

"Now when's my birthday!"
Cameron says smirking at me.

"September 8th, 1994." I say proudly.

"Ughhhh." He says making a funny nervous face.

"What's my top favorite 3 TV shows?" I say opening up the pie.

"You never told me this!" Cameron say thinking.

"Many times we've talked about are favorite shows so I don't know what your talking about." I say.

After a minute Cameron says an answer, "Ugh, American Dad, American Horror Story, Scream Queen!"

Bam! Pie to the face!

"No!!!" Cameron says disappointed.

"I don't watch American Dad and American Horror Story come on Cameron. It's the walking dead, Scream Queens, and The Vampire Diaries, get on my level."

-

(The end of the video)

"Thank you guys so much for watching bye!" Cameron says.

"Cameron Dallas this is never gonna come out!" I say but then I smudge the whipped cream of the pie on Cameron's face and really rub it in.

"I told you to wear that ugly shirt." He says back.

I then jump on his back and put all the whipped cream in his hair then he brings me to the front of him and kisses me passionately. Then he hugs me when he still picked me up and give me a fast peck before he lets me down.

"Cameron." I say in a mom voice.

"What?" I says running his hands threw his hair.

"The camera is still on!" I say going up to it picking it up trying to find the off button.

Cameron comes over and turns it off as it's easy as it can be.

"Mr. Know it all." I say nudging him.

"Of course!" Cameron says kissing me again.