Chapter 7

Elena's POV:

The next day I tried to get Patricia to get active.

"Ugh, no it's like 5 in the morning." Patricia says burying her face in her pillow.

"It's 10," I say, "don't you want that beach body that every wants?"

Patricia raises an eyebrow saying, "I'm happy with my body and thank you very much."

"Or that popin bootay and abs the guys will chase you for." I smirk as I get out my sports bra and shorts as I put my hair in a high ponytail.

Sitting there in deep thought, which made me laugh a little I finally heard a "Fine."

"Yay!" I say as I go into her bathroom and change.

"Ready?" I say as I walk out seeing Patricia putting her sneakers on.

"Pssshhhh, I was born ready."

I laugh and we both go out the door with our Fiji waters because we're cool (not lawl) and our phones and head to the campus gym.

Cameron's POV:

I wake up and see it's a little after 10 so I decide to go on my phone. I go on snapchat like always and look at my stories and see that Elena and Patricia are at the gym. "Boy do it." I say running to put on my gym clothes and head out to the gym.

Elena's POV:

"Elena!" I hear Patricia yell.

"Yes." I say.

"How do I use this." She says.

"Oh my I worry about you sometimes." I say walking over to her showing her how to use the machine but then I hear a voice behind me.

"Elena!" I hear Cameron say coming up to my in a tank top and shorts.

"Hey! What are you up too?" I ask as we walk together.

"Coming to the gym like usually." He says proudly.

We find machines right across from each other and start.

"Patricia I'm gonna be over here!" I yell at her.

"Okay!" Patricia says panting.

"So what are you up to after this?" Cameron says as I see the glistening sweat on his muscular arms.

"Nothing, wanna go to that new Acai bowl place after this?" I ask moving back and forth on the machine.

"Sure." Cameron says.

"So why did you want to come to Salvatore University?" I question him.

"Well, um it is a secured school and stuff." Cameron says walking to another machine as I follow him.

"Oh is it ummmm, oh my goshhhhh, I can't believe it!" I say shocked.

"What?" Cameron asks stopping his machine.

"I forgot you were famous, oh I'm such a dummy!" I laugh.

Cameron's POV:

Ugh.

"You don't seem as, you know—"

"Fan girly." Elena smirks as me. "Those girls are crazy! They obsess over these guys and would literally die for them!"

"I never met someone that actually didn't notice me as a famous Persian because when I first met you I just assumed that you thought I was famous and you were fan-girling this whole time!" I say feeling a bit dumb.

"Nah, I'm not one of those girls at all because that would make me a lune! But every one and even famous people should be treated just like other normal people because that's who we are! Also if I met some of your friends it'll be the same as always. And I think your also probably wondering about Patricia, yeah, she only has Twitter and barely uses it! But she is all about that YouTube and Netflix girl but I'm just your average savage girl." Elena says and my eyes open.

"What? You've never seen a girl like me?" She says teasing me.

"Surprisingly not." I say shocked that it's sure.

"What about Vanessa?" Elena brings up.

"Oh well I don't really know." I say feeling guilty that I don't know.

"Really!" Elena stops and we walk to the stair climber and just decide to walk up some fake escalator steps, you know.

"Well I never really asked her because I thought it would be weird." I say scratching the back of my neck as we continue to walk and talk for a while getting know each other more too.

-

"Patricia!" Elena shouts repeatedly looking for Patricia.

When Elena finally finds Patricia we see her flirting with a boy.

"Just stare until she notices." Elena whispers in my ear and I smile and we just stare.

"Ahhh!" I hear her when she finally noticed us there. "Oh well hello Elena, Cameron."

"Oh hey what you doing?" Elena asks raising an eyebrows.

"Oh we were discussing our favorite workout machines!" Patricia says feeling confident.

"What is your favorite machine?" I ask.

I see Patricia look around and sees the tread wall and says it.

"Mhmmm," Elena says, "me and Cameron are going for brunch."

"Okay bye." She says.

"I can't believe she thought we believed her!" Elena bursts out laughing from holding it in and I join her.

Elena's POV:

"Nice lunch Dallas." I say as we're still in our workout clothes heading to our dorm which was not very far away.

We walk up the stairs and before I got out my keys to get in my room Cameron pulls me to the side.

"Girrrrlll, get your curling wand and dancing shoes out because we going dancing tonight!" Cameron says in a gay voice which made my crack up.

"Oh is that so." I say teasing him.

"Oh well I guess I go by myself" he fakes sadness.

"Did I say no?"

Cameron raise an eyebrow and darts, "Pick you up at 8!" He says and puts and funny fade and leaps to the showers and I was to, but not the leaping part.

Curious about this last minute party I was somewhat excited and before I hit the showers, I needed to tell Patricia the news, since the talk we had last night.