Chapter 20

Elena's POV:

I wake up to the thick air in the locker room. I check my phone to see what time it was and it was almost 3 in the morning. I put my head against the wall and close my eyes, ugh. Then I started to get w runny nose so I try to find tissues in my bag but of course there's isn't any there. So I just wipe it on my hand (you know you've done this too). Then more comes do I put my phone light on my hand. "Shoot." I whisper seeing blood on my hand. I start to run to the shower room / bathroom then I trip. Crap I tripped on Camerom, I just continue to run. The light from the moon shiner in so I could see what I'm doing. I look for paper towels, toilet paper, nothing so I just put my nose over the faucet. Damn you thick air, (in 7th grade I use to get bloody noses once or twice a day at school because the air was so thicker and this happened for months).

I then gave up and sat down with a tear dripping down my face. How could I think things could of been better as a new start, it's more like an old beginning. I then start to cough like crazy but try to cover it as much in my arm so I do t wake up Cameron because I don't want to deal with him. I start to ruin the water and drink it threw my hands, I'm mess, not just now, in general, I say everything's fine but it's really not, I just go to one of the showers and shut the curtain and cry, cough, and bleed.

"What the hell!?" Cameron says opening the shower curtain using s flashlight. "Oh my gosh what happened!" He sounded concerned,

"I'm fine—" but I get interrupted with more coughing and blood all over me.

"No your not, get up" Cameron demands pulling me up. Then I stop then run as fast as I can to the toilets has Cameron follows me, I wish I can shoo him away like a bird but. I place my hands around the toilet the throw up It was blood, "what the hell is wrong with me." I whine as I whip my mouth continuing to cough.

"Come." Cameron dragged me to the showers.

He then removes my shirt and puts it to a side.

"Damn baby girl." He bits his lip taking off his shirt.

I then slap him, "What the hell!" I then cross my arms to my shoulders.

"You need to get cleaned." He said taking of my sweatpants reveling my boy short underwear but I back away had he takes his pants off.

"This is the most we've seen of each other." He says scratching his neck probably thinking he gets with other girls but I was fragile to him.

"Meh." I say sitting down.

"Get up." Cam says pick me up,

"Put me down! Your lucky I didn't run away yet." I say as he puts me down. Cameron then cups my cheeks but I push away forcefully and walk away and it's annoying that I know he's checking me out.

"What are you doing?" He complains walking over to me.

I turn around, "look at us! What are we doing." I say referring to all this.

"Just come." He says, I cannot help but looking in his brown dreamy eyes and his fit body. Wait what am I talking about! Stop!

Cameron then turns on the water of the shower and let's it heat up. "Look at you darling, you look like Carrie." Cam laughs.

I just give him the state and walk to the mirror and sigh then walk back. I don't know why I'm doing this but I feel like I have to. Cameron then takes my hand when brings my in the nice warm shower. My nose stopped bleeding but there was a lot of blood all over me. Cameron then looks at me and it's like he's a completely different person and not douche Cameron.

"We've got quite a job here today." Cameron smiles snd it soothes me. But I just give him a shy smile and look down but he picks my chin up and leans in my I move my head away. He places his fingers threw where the blood was then he took some soap and made it was putting it in the bloody areas. He then makes his way behind me and his hands work their ways to my waist and he wraps he arms around them as he rests his chin on my shoulder but I let him. Then he turned face the wall.

"What's wrong?" I ask?

"Everything." He says then turns around, "I fucked up, I ruined everything we had and I was completely brainwashed and a stupid stupid dumbass!" He shouts hitting the wall, sitting putting his hands on his head.

I then sit in front of him, "I think we both did, but did you if you sitting in front of a half naked girl right now I laugh a lot.

He looks up and scans my body smiling right at me. "This just can't happen—"

"Fate." I said then making it a bit awkward.

He just shrugged, "When I was with other girls I felt like it was getting worse not better and you've been all on my mind Elena, you don't understand." He said as tear stream down his face as I shed a tear.

"Well I don't know what to say to that." I say looking around.

"Elena."

"Yes?" I curiously ask.

"I loved you." Cameron said.

"I did too but it's about 9 months later and we are talking in a shower."

"No." He says.

"I don't get it." I say making him look at me.

Cameron gets up and so do I, "I still love you, Elena."