Chapter 24

Make sure you read the end of the chapter!

Elena's POV:

I don't know what's worse now, I defended my ex boyfriend over my best friend or that he is on the news caught with "someone" that's me.

I take in a deep breathe in and out, after he hours of surgery this is the last thing I want to be happening now after surgery.

I was pretty weak, I can't walk but I can move my arms and stuff. My neck is extremely stiff and I can't really move it properly, obviously but I don't want to be disturbed.

But I decide to watch Disney channel because you know but not those dumb new shows, the old good ones.

I then grab my laptop that's write next to my bed and decide to look at the comments to my new videos I uploaded the other day.

No.

No.

NO.

I scroll so much and the same thing.

"Omg that's Cameron's shirt!? They back together¿"

"Cameron wore this shirt on his recent Instagram!!"

I decide to go to the gram on my phone and look and Cameron's account, shit. There are so many comments saying,

"Elena has your shirt!"

"Back together!1!1!!"

Why? How can this day get worse.

I decide to go on snapchat and play with the filters and upload them to my story. Crap!

"NOOO." I whisper to myself realizing if Cameron's and my fans saw e need and the shirt thing then my snapchat of me in the hospital they will know! So I instantly delete them but they got a few thousand views and screenshots, ugh.

I decide to go get some food because I need some. So I tap the button next to my bed and a nurse came in and helped me into my wheelchair because I can't walk. My arms are perfectly fine so I wheel myself into the cafeteria and I wonder, does anyone have makeup wipes? Because I still have my smudged makeup on from my video and my shirt and I feel nastay. This cafeteria is small af.

Then I see a few girls come up to me.

"Omg Elena hi! What are you doing here!?" One girl says.

"Well I had to have some surgery done but I'm recovering but I'll be okay." I smile.

"Omg Liza," the other girl looks at her friend or sister snd loudly whispers,"she's wearing the shirt!"

"Who did you get that shirt?" Liza says trying to keep it casual.

"Well this girl," I say pointing at myself (dumb), "likes to shop in the men's section because their shirts are amazing." I say trying not to get included.

"Did anyone buy that for you." The other girl says.

"No one bought it for me." I smile because Cameron gave it to me and didn't buy it for me so I'm not lying.

"Okay, and one more question." Liza says.

"Yes?" I question.