Chapter 22

Elena's POV:

I wake up to my phone ringing. Shit it's 6.

"Hello?" I say yawning

"Elena! Where have you been! It's like you were missing, I couldn't go on my date with Chad because you didn't get my keys." Liam bursts.

"I'm so sorry, I got the keys but," I tried thinking of a lie to tell, "my sister needed me asap because we had family issues and my phone died." He obviously won't ask because it's personal but I got away with it.

"Oh okay but why didn't you answer my texts?" He says.

"I was up late with Chantelle last night and came home late and I need to catch up on some sleep anyways, but I'll bring the keys to you right now, I'm sorry you couldn't go to the beach because of me." I frown.

"Okay, but Chad is coming here later so it's fine."

"See you in a few." I say hanging up the phone.

I see that I got texts all last night from Liam and Patricia but I don't reply.

I realize I'm still in Cameron's shirt, it was a whit shirt with rips like the "bullet hole" type of look so I just keep it on and head out the door.

I see Cameron in the halls and our eyes lock together for a good five seconds then I go down the stairs. I let out a big sigh and walk out the building.

"Liam?" I say seeing the blue haired friend of mine walk towards me.

"I was just in a walk but you have my keys?" He says.

"Right here." I say doing a little trick throwing the keys but the land on the ground.

"Good one." He laughs, "gotta get ready for my date!"

"Make good choices." I point to him like a mom.

"Don't worry mom." He laughs as he walks away.

I then go up back to my room and get out my camera and tripod and set up. I take my hair out of its messy bun and put it in a half up half down bun then press record.

"Hey guys it's Elena back here with any other video today I'm going to show you a makeup tutorial for a girls night out look and I hope you guys enjoy so let's get in with the video."

-

I finish my video so I decided I would go into the lounge to edit so I take my laptop and headphone and head to the lounge.

It wasn't that busy down here so that was good but of course Cameron was there too. The only open spot was the couch across from Cameron so I take it. I put on my headphones right away so he doesn't talk to me. I ride my computer up so it blocks him from my site snd begin to edit. I like talking and not using voiceover because it takes much more time and is stressful also so yeah. At times I glance over to Cameron and he's just on his computer.

I then finish editing because it doesn't take forever to edit a makeup video and I upload it to my channel then go on my phone. The lounge was empty and it was around 9. Cameron then rushed up to get tissues.

"Elena!" He whisper shouts.

"Wha—" I stop as Cameron puts the tissues on my nose.

"Your bleeding."

"Oh my gosh." I say, "not again." But then I feel my stomach churning.