Chapter 2

I woke up to my annoying alarm on my nightstand at 6 in the morning. I groan as I swipe to stop the sencha alarm even though it was pretty catchy. I lift up my hand to the back of my bed and got the strings to open up the blinds to let the natural light in. I got over to my sink and wash my face to wake me up then I put on my outfit I pick out last night then my makeup. I remembered I went shopping so I just had some cereal, not any kind of cereal. Multigrain Cheerios! This cereal is literally the bomb.com. I then finish all of my routine then I look in my backpack for my schedule and took a picture on my phone just in case. I then head out to my first class which was chemistry. It was a pretty nice day, a nice breeze and a perfect day to start school on. While I was walking I realized that my back was better and that made me even more happier. I find my room then I walk in and that's when I realized school has started. The teachers are pretty nice and the rest of the day was pretty nice also, surprisingly. I go to the lounge area and decided to chill. "Hey Elena!" I guy says, I turn around and it was Cameron. "Oh hey" I say moving over so he can sit in the couch with me. I think we have a few classes together but I'm not like 100% sure though. "So how was your first day?" Cameron asks. "It was good, a lot of teachers seem really nice" I say. "Yeah, it's weird because last year there were many bad teachers like Mr. DeNolf. Ugh he disgusts me" he says. "I know right! He was such a perv but thank god he got fired!" I say as we continue talking about the horrible teachers we had. "Cameron were out to eat" Vanessa says just sitting right in between us. "Uh I just ate, sorry Ness" Cameron says, trying to get back into the conversation with me. "Come on Cameron! Let's get sushi" Vanessa says pushing me over a little bit. "You know I hate sushi" Cameron says a little frustrated. "I don't want to look like a loner unlike some people" Vanessa says looking at me for a straight 5 seconds. "Um yeah I'm gonna go" I say getting my stuff and just walk up the stairs up to my room shedding a tear.

Cameron's POV: "What the hell Vanessa!" I say angrily because that was so rude of her to do and she should of said that. Especially looking right at Elena while saying it. "What!" She sasses me. "You know what" I stand up, "You've been acting like a total bitch since I started talking to Elena. Around campus I always see her walking alone and I thought it would be a good thing to make friends with her and plus because the only person I'm with is you! You never let me hang out with my friends because YOU don't like them and you have never let me become friends with anyone. There are so many things I now want to say but I'm too tired of looking at your face, see you in hell, were over" I start running up the stairs and followed by, "Cameron!" But I get to my room and locked everything. "I cannot believe I just did that" I murmur to myself. A year of my life wasted into that girl and I never ever realized I needed to break up with her until now. I knew Vanessa was outside of my door so I didn't make a sound. But eventually she had left and I walk over to next door and knock on the door. Elena opens the door and I could see there were set tears on her face. "Can I come in?" I ask. "Yeah" she says in a very low voice. I go and sit on the couch and she sits next to me. "I broke up with Vanessa" I say looking at the ground. "Oh" Elena says. "You shouldn't of broken up with her because of me" she says. "It wasn't all you, as you can tell, she is really a bitch and she bossed me around so much and was sick of it. I'm so sorry" I say. "It wasn't your fault, it was hers and it as a good thing to do to break up with her if you weren't happy because being happy is a big chunk of being you" Elena say with a little smile. She was right.

Elena's POV: "Wanna go out to eat?" Cameron asks. "I thought you already ate?" I question him because he said he already ate when Vanessa told (not ask) to go to diner. "Yeah, I just said that because I didn't want to go to dinner with her" Cameron laughs and I laugh too. "Why not" I say as I start to get up. "Where should we go?" I ask Cameron as I am put my shoes on. "Tavolino's?" He asks. "Sure" I say as I grab my purse and we head out. Dinner was good, it was a nice sunset outside and the dinner was delicious. We learned a lot about each other and I think we are pretty good friends now and I got use to him fast. When I get back to my room I crash because today was a long day and I fell right asleep.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed his chapter and Cameron's first POV. What do you think is gonna happen with Vanessa now? Also make sure to give this chapter a star and comment predictions!