Chapter 14

Elena's POV:

"O-M-G! That's so cute!" Chantelle jumps with excitement.

"Stop! Where's mom you stalled this whole time lets go woman." I say as I get her to stop doing whatever she's doing.

"Right! I asked the doctor 15-20 minutes ago and he said that we need to wait." Chantelle sighs

"Okay let's go." I say because hospital bathrooms aren't my thing.

"Yeah let's go." She says as we walk out the door.

I sit next to Cameron and Chantelle sits across from us because it's sort of like a booth.

"So do you know when you can see her?" Cameron asks as he puts his arms around me and I move closer to him.

"Well," Chantelle says flipping her hair, "I can go as that lady over there that needs some Chapstick!"

"You do that!" I say.

"Don't mind her." I tell Cam with a grin.

"Oh I have a sister too and she's pretty similar." Cameron says playing with his my fingers.

"Did you hear about Mrs. Zargoff (aka Mrs. Sleepy) gave the students in her class all A's because she was too lazy to grade them!" Cameron says a bit jealous he wasn't in that class.

I laugh and right when I'm about to reply I hear a door spring open.

I hear doctors yell and stand up right up from my seat and run to my sister at the front desk near it.

"Mom?!" I say in my head shedding a tear.

I run up to a doctor that was talking to a nurse that was with the group of doctors with my mother. "Is my mom going to be alright?" I panic getting his attention.

"Miss, please calm down, we aren't sure but we're gonna do everything we can to help her but I've got to go now hun." The nice doctor says to me running off to help.

I walk slowly back to Cameron standing not so far and say, "You should go back, it's 4 in the morning and we have school tomorrow."

"But I just can't leave you." Cameron puts that worried face look at me.

"I'll be fine, Chantelle will give me a ride back, you should go."

"Alright, but only because you said so." Cameron comes towards me and gives me a big bear hug.

I watch Cam go out the door and I sit back down with my sister and we catch up and all but we got interrupted.

The same woman I talked to earlier came to where me and Chantelle were sitting. "Hello girls, I'm, Denise and can we go for a walk?"

I nod as she walks in between my sister and I.

-

As me and my sister back away from the hospital in her car I can't breath from the tears came out of my eyes. I haven't came to realize how important someone really meant to you when a terrible thing has happened to them. Especially when you can't see them again. There will be a small hole that can't be filled but it would happen. My best friend can't come to my wedding, giving advice on parenting, or anything I can't do without her. I will miss her very much because my mother will never escape my heart. (Poet right here).