Chapter 5

Elena's POV: "Rockin robbin, rock rock Rockin Robbin" I sing, (it's Jackson 5 and a very good song) .

My outfit was pretty good, a white shirt, floral skirt, heels, and a necklace, good job Elena. I didn't know if where we were going so I put this outfit on, pretty schnazy I know.

I go on my phone and wait until Cameron arrives. I soon here a knock so I get my little wallet clutch purse thingy and put my phone and money in it and walking up the door.

"Why hello" Cameron says leaning against my door.

"O I like your outfit sir" I say walking out of my room giggle. "So where are we going?" I question as we walk down the stairs.

"It's a surprise" Cameron says. "Oh and may I ask a favor?" he stops, "may we use your car?" He asks a little nervously.

"Totes man" I say as we leave the building. Shabadazam, an egg drops right I front of me! "Uhhhh" I say in confusion. I see that there is a note in the egg, what's new. I wipe the gooey yolk from the paper and read it. "Stay away from him" I say very confused. Then, Kaboomamasha, a huge water balloon lands on my precious fine hair!

"What the hell!" I yell more than frustrated. Vanessa. I runty the rooftop know she'd be there but when I got to the front no one was there. Cameron finally comes up and as I started walking to the stairs, I said, "not today, sorry man" I say working my way back to my room.

This bitch is gonna pay.

-

The next day my alarm didn't go off, fun. So I needed to get ready in a hurry.  But the benefits are that I pick out my outfit the day before so it safes a lot of time.

I start to run to class and I accidentally run into this girl and knock her papers down.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I say. "I'm in a rush"

"You and me both, we'll see you around!" She yells as we both run in the opposite direction.

I manage to get to my first class, it was a few minutes before class started so it's all good.

-

Lunch came you you know lunch is lunch on a warm day in California. As I was walking with my takeout bag from my favorite restaurant on campus, and it's called he shack. Best hamburgers ever, and that's why I workout.

Anyway, I see the girl I bumped into earlier siting alone at the table so I approach her.

"Is this seat taken?" I ask.

"Nope, please sit" she says smiling.

"We didn't properly meet from earlier today, I'm Elena Oberlin" I say smiling.

"I'm Patricia Jennette" she says. (Picture of Patricia at the begging of the chapter).

"Note many friends yet?" I say looking at the empty chairs around us.

"Yeah, college is a bit overwhelming, but I get to see my boyfriend every few weeks though!" Patricia says kinda sad because she probably misses her boyfriend even though she sees him around every week.

"What's his name?" I ask feeling comfortable with her already.

"His name is Richard" she says blushing as she pulls out her phone to show me a picture of him.

"Aw you guys are so cute! This will defiantly never be me" I say with a little laugh as I scroll down her Instagram (@queenpariel)

"I see you with that guy a lot, his name is Cameron right?" Patricia grins at me.