Chapter 19

Elena's POV:

9 months later (I totally went there)

I say my goodbyes to Chantelle and I head of to college. It's weird being back here, having a fresh start but this will be my year, just kidding it's my senior year! My two best friends are Patricia as you remember and Liam. Liam was friends with Patricia but when she introduced me to him all of us clicked. Sometimes Liam's boyfriend, Chad comes to campus and hangs with us too and he's a year older than us so he already graduated but he comes about every week because he lives near by. I'm so excited to finish up my major in fashion and I'm going to have broads in Atlanta, just kidding lawl. But I am going to be going to Paris in a month for a broad and I'm super excited! Sadly Patricia or Liam won't be there and it's for a few months but I think I'll survive. I don't speak of Cameron anymore because he is completely out of my life for good, for a solid week he tried talking to me and all I did was ignored him. At sometimes at the end of my junior year I was thinking about him but then I knocked myself out of it and completely moved on. All of our fans got completely disappointed but I did gain a bit more fame. I have almost 2 million followers in Instagram and I'm surprisingly verified. But I put that aside. Cameron broke up with Vanessa in June and she moved ar cross the states so they don't talk anymore and we are both single, and I'm not ready to mingle. He's actually turned into a douche or shall I say an f boy and he has gotten with a few other girls and it's disgusting. He's hanged so much and it's really disappointing. Sometimes I see him in the halls but I ignore him but he still looks at me. But let's not talk about that. But sadly also Patricia and Jack broke up in June and she's still not over him and I try to comfort her but she's still sad about it too.

I walk into my room I had last year and I felt home even though it's a dorm room and I put everything where they were before and start unpacking.

Cameron's POV:

So I try to talk to Elena and she hates me, what did I do wrong (oh yeah). Whatever. I think'd about her from time to time last year but I stopped tiring. Vanessa turned to be her bitchy self again so I just broke up with her and I'm going to Paris for my entertainment major at the end of September so wooooo. As I walk to my room Elena's door was open and it saw her unpack, she has a nice ass though. After starring, I go to my room and pour everything in the ground and fall asleep.

-

Elena's POV:

I grab my little purse stuffed with a few of my belonging and head to Patricia's.

I got a text from Liam saying:

Liam: I'm so sorry but can you do me the hugest favor ever?

Me: Yeah what is it?

Liam: Can you please go to the locker room and get my car keys because I won't be able to get them tomorrow because the door will be locked until he gym is open in the late morning again and I'm going to the beach with Chad tomorrow.

Me: Alright, but you owe me one!

Liam: Thank you so much! Your a life savor!❤ btw my combo is 30-2-20.

It's not a big deal do I rush to the locker rooms before they close. I get in and there is no one here so I find Liam's locker and got his keys.

I go to text Liam I got them but there's no service down here. I then go to the fire but shit, it's 7 o'clock no no no no! The doors are locked! I punch a locker then sit down with my palms on my forehead. How could this get any worse.

"Calm down doll face."

NO!

It's Cameron in his towel about to strip, "Stop!" I say.

"What's the problem baby girl?" He asks sitting close next to me. But I uncomfortable so I stand up.

"I wouldn't be so chill yourself because we are locked in here until morning!" I shout sitting in a corner nearby.

"Oh shit oh shit." Cameron hesitates which is actually a bit funny. No it's not, what are you saying Elena.

"So it'll just be us two tonight?" He says biting his lip and raising his eyebrows.

"I'm just gonna say this now, you disgust me so much. I have no idea what got into you. You completely changed in under 24 hours. Cameron Dallas, you really disappointed me. Our relationship was the best thing that has happened to me. Because my life was pretty shitty before you. Then you turned into this completely different person I cannot look at you anymore and see that old Cameron. There is so much more I want to say but it's not worth it. And Cameron, you were the first person I ever loved, I loved you and you threw me away like a game you got to old of. I know you changed me and I changed you, or at roast I thought I did." I shout with tears streaming down my face. I take my bag and run to the other side of the locker room, I sit in a corner and cry.

Cameron's POV:

I was shocked, I need to sit down for a moment for me to take it in. I felt a small tear fall down my cheek but I quickly wipe it away. I never knew she felt that way about us. She really loved me and none of the girls I've been with have ever said that to me at all. So I decide to  find her.

Elena's POV:

I hear Cameron walk towards me so I bury my face in my arms hoping he will go away.

"Elena." Cameron says.

"Go away." I say.

"No, now let me see that beautiful face face of yours." He smiles as he picks up my chin as my face looks like it's a mess. "I'm sorry Elena, I've been a dick and now I finally realized it I'm sorry." He says making a sandwich with my hand.

I pull my hand away and say, "Cameron, it's not that easy, me telling you how I feel and all you say is your sorry and you automatically changed to your old self?, it doesn't work like that, I'm not one of your little hoes, I'm actually smart, don't you remember, oh never mind, you never cared."

"How can I fix this?" Cam asks rubbing his face.

"There is nothing to be fixed you've done enough damage and when there's damaged things, they can't be fix." I say getting up from my spot, walking away.

Cameron then comes up to me and turns me taps my shoulder and I turn around and he gives me a passionate kiss. Right away I slap snd continue to walk away.

Why? What have I done to you God? But I don't want to blame it on him it's both me and Cameron's fault.

I then take out both of the blankets I fit in my bag for Patricia's and lay them out and try to go to sleep wishing tonight had never happened.