Chapter 6

A few weeks later

--

Elena's POV: Today I am having an old classic sleepover at Patricia's dorm and she also doesn't have a roommate.

I'm going to the store to get snacks and candy because you need junk food at sleepovers and I'm acting like I'm 10 but I could care less.

When I was in line I got a text from Patricia:

Patricia: Hey can you come earlier?

Gianna: Okay, what time?

Patricia: Now? It's an emergency

Gianna: I'll get there as fast as I can!

I then checkout and it's a little after 4 so put the snack bag in my tote back and head to Patricia's.

I knock on the door and I hear a voice say, "Come in." So I walk in and see Patricia crying on her bed.

"What happened?" I say dropping my bag on the ground approaching her.

"Ri-ri-rich—" she says but couldn't finish and I start to hug her.

I go to my bag and get a box of tissues and say, "I was planning on us to watch the notebook and I brought these." I say giving a faint laugh.

Patricia takes a few tissue and blows her nose and that tended to help her get her words out.

"So can you tell me what happened now?" I ask in a gentle voice.

"Richard broke up with me" she sobs as she wipes her eyes with s tissue.

"I'm so sorry Patricia!" I say giving her a big bear hug.

"It's alright," she sniffs, "I sort of figured the long distance relationship wouldn't work that well. But maybe some things weren't meant to be."

"I think we should watch a movie." I say right away.

"What movie?" Patricia asks curiously.

"Well I want you to cheer up and I think you will laugh at me crying at the movie I cry in the most and that is the notebook." I say.

"Oh lovely, let's watch it!" She smiles as I pull out my DVD because the notebook isn't on Netflix, sigh.

-

After the movie I was crying so much I was afraid Patricia's neighbors would be knocking on the door telling us to keep it down. But seriously I went threw quite a few tissues as Patricia tries to hold it in.

"I told you." I say still crying and blowing my nose.

"Yes you were." Patricia says with a little laugh.

Soon enough I stopped crying which took a little while or maybe a long while.

"So you haven't told me that much about Cameron!" She says crossing her legs holding a pillow smirking at me.

"We're just friends, I guess. But he's just different." I say.

"What do you mean different?" Patricia asks.

"Well a lot of boys are plain ol boys just Cameron is completely different than all of them." I say.

"How is he different? She asks.

"Well I only known him for a month so far but he's so caring, generous funny. All you would want in a guy. But I feel like I known him like forever and I feel so comfortable with him now. And I don't know if I have feelings for him, but I might." I say scratching my arm.

"Wow Eleeeennnaa." Patricia smirking. "We should make a ship name! Like Camena or Elemeron. Oh! Or even—"

"Patricia!" I say furiously. "I'm not gonna date him, he doesn't even like me, or that I know of but its not like that." I say stating he obvious.

"Hey hey hey, it's a possibility that Cameron likes you! He has a few other guy friends but your the only girl that is in his life right now and same with you!" Patricia says but she does have a point.

"Well, he would of already asked me out by now." I say trying to prove her wrong.

"Hun, no no no! The guys always tries to get close the the girl before he asks her out, everyone knows that come Elena get in the game!" She says.

"Ugh well I'm not an expert on love like you are." I say putting my lip out.

"I'm not, it's just common sense my friend." Patricia says smirking. "Cameron will ask you out! He just has to!"

"Ugh, now your making me anxious." I say starting to pace around the room.

"Don't be," she says, "it will come along but just don't stress about it."

"Your right, I just to take it easy and calm down." I say sitting down on the queen sized bed.

"We should probably go to sleep." I say rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah I'm pretty tired myself." Patricia says yawning.

We brushing our teeth and plug in our phones, duh, and get into her queen size bed.

"Is this a queen size bed?" I ask as she shuts the lights off.

"Oh no it's a king so you will have plenty of space." Patricia says.

"Woah really!" I say surprised. "I have a full or queen but I don't know."

"I guess all room are different." she says.

"Well goodnight." I say turning on my side.

"Night." Patricia says but I catch her saying very quickly, "Elemeron" but I just shake it off.

I have so much on my mind right now.

------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter and my book so far and sorry I didn't include Cameron in this chapter because I just wanted Elena to confess about it to some one so here it is.

Vote and comment predictions!