Chapter 27

Elena's POV:

I wake up and it's the day before we leave to Paris and I decide to go on YouTube. I then go look at the top trending videos then my eyes widen its me. It my speech you can say my sketch, my design, my dress. Emmanuelle must of recorded it if she needed to see to it again.

I then look to see who has posted it and it was Vogue Paris! "Elena Oberlin; the story of the stolen heart."

"Oh my gosh." I say to myself.

I look at my phone and go to my Instagram I gained 2 million followers... this is unreal. As well had my YouTube.

I get up I gulp down a bottle of water as I take in a deep breathe and sit back down at my laptop. I am getting emails from fashion designers and big brands and I close my laptop stun'd. I go up and get my shower things and head out the door.

"Congradu-fucking-lations." I hear someone mumble behind me so I look back in confusion and no one is there so I keep on walking to the bathroom.

-

My alarm goes off once again but not that that regular time, 3 in the morning. I groan as I turn it off and I get up, I brush my teeth and all that crap and put my hair in a bun. I grab all of my suitcases/bags and head out the door. Everyone including Fashion and Entertainment major has to go to the front of the campus so the buses can pick us up. All of us together was around 60 people and I hope we all fit

I arrive there as well as a few early students with both of the teachers. I put my stuff in the compartments of the bus then get on because this ain't not school bus. I head to the back with my carry on and a mini pillow and take the window seat I decide to put sunglasses on so no one sees that I'm sleeping.

"Elena!" I hear someone say shaking me and I wake up seeing Brooke and Hailey need to me. I look out the window and we are at the airport and it's currently 4 am.

I get out of my seat rubbing my eyes as I walk out of the bus, then.

"Elena, Elena!" Over here!"

"Elena!"

"Elena!"

I am stunned seeing all this paparazzi around as well as the students.

"Cameron!" A few people as I look over seeing Cameron, ugh.

"Come on Elena, the airport security will take care of them." Mr. Carmeno says.

I don't say anything and I hold onto my sunglasses that I already had on, thank god.

We go threw security and stuff and and everyone sits down waiting for our flight to be called. I wasn't pumped for the 12 hour plane ride but I'll be sleep threw most of it.

Our flight gets called and I rush to the gate begging everyone.

"Elena can I please take a selfie with you?" The woman checking out tickets says.

"Sure." I give out a slight smile as I take off my glass as she snaps a picture.

"Thank you so much!" She says with joy.

"No problem." I smile as I walk into the plane.

Row 13.