Chapter 16

Elena's POV:

"Cameron..." I say beyond nervous.

"What just happened, she said that it was hacked, but who? Why?" Cameron says running is fingers threw his hair.

"I don't know but I'm closing the blinds." I say cautiously.

As I sit back down and there was silence for a few minutes, "so what do we do now?" Cameron says with a straight face.

"Wanna play video games or something?" I ask.

"Sure I'll get cereal."

The day went slower than it should, the dean announced that it's safe again but I stayed with Cameron for the past few days because it was scary, and a few days I slept at Patricia's and she slept at mine so you can say that everyone was scared. So was Patricia when I told her. But I tried to be as confident as I could, I also had my mom funeral and a lot has gone by this month. But thanksgiving was just around the corner and Cameron invited me and my sister to his house which he really didn't need to do but that was very nice of him. My dad works a lot and travels around the world so we don't see much of him anymore but I'm still happy I have Chantelle.

-

It was early morning on thanksgiving and I packed my bags to go to Cameron's house and I've got to say I was a bit nervous because the family of my boyfriend is meeting me, what if they don't like me or anything? I hope not. I was a bit cautious because that weird stalker is still on the loose and I am not afraid to say that I am scared.

We just get in the car and drive, I wore a hoodie and sunglasses just like Cameron but he has a hat on, why. The car ride was pretty much silent because we haven't gone out of campus in since what we heard and we also took my jeep because when me and Cameron go out we usually use his truck but in this case, my car.

Then we get to Cameron's parents house and my heart was beating out of my chest. I take off my sweatshirt and sunglasses in the car reveling a beautiful red dress which was tighter all the top and flowing at the bottom ending at my knees, it wasn't too fancy but just right. Cameron hands me my bag because we were only staying for a night then going Black Friday shopping! There is a mall 20 minutes away from here, bless. I hold my purse and bag in one hand and I tightly grasp Cameron's hand with the other.

As we get to the front door Cameron looks at me deeply with his brown eyes and puts his hands on the upper part of my arms saying, "You'll be fine, I know we won't be in the same room because of my mother but I'll be right next door to you."

"Your always next door to me Cameron." I say giving him a 'really' face.

"Well, we will figure it out don't worry about it." He says giving a me a grin while I smile back at him.

Cameron knocks on the door three times and he holds my hand.

"Cameron! How are you sweetie" Cameron's mom says giving him a quick hug. "Oh Elena! It's wonderful to finally meet you! Cameron talks about you all the time."

Cameron blushes as I glare at him as say with a smile, "it's nice to meet you to Mrs. Dallas."

"Oh call me Gina," she says, "come on in!"

Thanksgiving in the Dallas household is a big deal, all of Cameron's family comes and it gets crowded and busy. Cameron's mom was very in the zone and determined to get everything done on time also.

"I'll take us to our rooms." Cameron says taking my hand leading me to upstairs.

"Oh Cameron!" Mrs. Dallas says pacing over to us yelling at someone in the phone, "you two will need to share a room because Elena's sister is coming and your grandfather decided to stay overnight, is that fine?"

"Not a problem." Cameron says happily.

"I need to run to the store because the store hasn't delivered our desert! Be back in a bit."

"She really does take thanksgiving seriously." I say as we continue coming up the stairs.

"Every year." Cameron laughs.

Cameron opens the door to his room and it was fairly big and actually not that different from his dorm. I place my bags down and jump on the bed.

"Be prepared, to meet my whole family." Cameron says in a not so excited voice.

"Oh hello, how are you!?" I hear a voice that you don't even need to think about when you hear her, Chantelle.

We walk downstairs to see Chantelle and Sierra, Cameron's sister, chat.

"Elena! There you are, how've ya been." My sister says giving me a hug and greets Cameron.

"Hi you must be Elena, I'm Cam's sister Sierra, nice to meet you!" Sierra says, she was very pretty and looked like her mom and Cameron and when I look at Chantelle and I we look different, it's probably because of how different we are as a person but whatever.

-

Meeting Cameron's family wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I was exhausted after. I come out of Cameron's bathroom after my shower with a tank top and shorts and jump on top of Cameron laying in bed.

"Oooooo." He groans as I just smile.

"Okay we need to talk game plan, we are behind schedule, it's 10 so that means we will only have 6 hours of sleep and yes we are waking up at 4 in the morning because I need to get to all of the good sales and we are leaving the house no later than 4:30 and I'm making Chantelle wake up earlier because she takes centuries to get ready and I've got my outfit planned here and already brushed my hair so there are no knots, I got my sneakers and I am totally ready." I say pumped

Cameron just stares at me then says, "Your cute."

I blush and say, "Did your listen because if I need to say it again it's totally—"

Cameron interrupts me with a kiss pulling my body to his bare chest and brings his hands to my waist and continues to kiss me, when he stops he shuts his light on and wraps his arms around me and we fall asleep.