Chapter 18

Elena's POV:

"Beep beep." My alarm on my phone goes off and I climb over Cameron as he groans to shut it off. Then I shake him and tell, "wake up wake up!"

I then run to Chantelle's room and shout "wake up wake up! Blaaaaaaack Friday!"

Her eyes shot open but then she said, "I'll just use my car, and get another hour of sleep."

"Well don't be upset when I take all the good clothes!" I say skipping to my room. "Cameron Dallas wake up!" Nothing, so I take the cup of water next to his face to wake him up.

"I'm up! I'm up!" Cam says and I laugh. I had leggings on with a half zipped sweatshirt on and I may of work this to bed but that's not the problem. I then put my hair into a high pony and put my sneakers on.

As I walk out of the bathroom Cameron has sweat pants and a sweatshirt on, that will do.

"Come on!" I say taking his hand running out of the room, and don't worry u didn't forget my purse!

"Thank you for having us!" I say running out the door still holding on to Cameron's arm and Cameron's mom was still half asleep.

"Be safe!" She says as we get into the car and we wave goodbye.

"It's good we put our bags in the car last night! I say taking a sip out of the water bottle.

"You mean I, you stuffed everything in your purse! Don't you think you will be carrying enough?" He laughs.

"Well I don't want to risk the chance of someone stealing anything from your car and it's right next to me so don't be crying if someone steals our stuff." I say as we turn into a Dunkin Donuts drive threw.

-

"I have never been Black Friday shopping before." Cameron says.

"What! I say with my mouth full of food.

"Yup"

"Well then your a virgin to Black Friday and it's amazing when you do it." I chuckle.

"Why would you um okay." Cameron says confused.

We walk in and of course it's busy but not as busy as if it was later in the day.

We go into so many stores, Cameron has 3 bags and I have 7 so far. But it's good, we have been shopping for 3 hours now for its almost 8.

I see American Eagle and encourage Cameron to come in and he agrees because it's both one of our favorite stores. I grab a shirt, flannel, and jeans of course! I gotta get that buy one get one free action on my legs asap.

"Can you wait out here? It's only take a few minutes."

"Alright but only a few minutes." He smiles as I go into an open changing area at the end of the room because obviously they are all taken. I changed into a pair of jeans with the shirt and I  tied the flannel I picked out around my waist.

Cameron's POV:

"It was you." I say walk up to the person recording me.

"Did you miss me?"

Elena's POV:
"Cam do you like this?" I ask but he wasn't there. In socks and the clothes I already had tried on I look all over the store for him.

A woman that worked here came up to me and said, "Miss you do have to pay for those clothes."

"Yeah I will but have you seen my boyfriend?" I ask showing her a picture of Cameron.

"Cameron Dallas? Isn't that funny don't we all wish that?" I give her a look and she then says, "wait OMG your Elena Oberlin! Can we please take a selfie my name is Jenny!"

"Uh sure!" I say, no one has ever asked me that question before in my life.

"Thank you so much!" Jenny says and I said bye.

I get my clothes and pay for them and text Cameron, "Where are you?I've been looking for you." I really want to get more deals so I decide to look for him while shopping because I'm still walking around.

I then decide to text Chantelle:

Me: Hey Cam suddenly left and I don't know where he is, can I shop with you?

Chantelle: of course! meet me at starbies!

-

I get to Starbucks with Chantelle and we wait in line and I seem to notice someone.

"Hey Patricia!" I shout across the store.

"Hey!" She says joining us in line even though she got her drink.

"Can I shop with you because Liam bailed on me to spend time with his boyfriend but whatever." She said.

"Yeah defiantly!" I say.

-

Cameron's POV:

"Why are you doing this? Let me got back to Elena."

"Shut up and drive."

-

We get back to my dorm and I want to get my phone from her but she won't let me.

"What do you want from me." I say sitting on my bed.

"You won't tell Elena any of this and you never will" she said unbuttoning her shirt.

"You can't stop me." I say but I kind of miss seeing her like this.

"You can have all this." She says poking her butt out. So I let her.

-

Elena's POV:

Chantelle dropped me and Patricia off at campus and me and Patricia were gonna have a girls night out because we haven't have one for a while. But I need to see Cameron because I got an email from the cemetery about have my mom's funeral.

I re-read the email as I walk into Cameron's room and say, "I finally booked a date for my moms funeral." I say slowly as I look up.

"Cameron?!" I say tears forming up.

"No it's not what it looks like." Cameron says in bed with that disgusting slut.

"No you have a great life with Vanessa, We are threw Cameron Dallas!" I say running into my room locking the door running to my bed. Why would he do this to me.