Chapter 5

Adam Wilson

I woke up from someone kissing me on my temple. I opened my eyes to see Charlene.

Oh no!

"Good morning baby."

I looked at the clock on the side table and saw that is was 9:30am.

"Charlene! Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You looked so peaceful sleeping, I didn't want to disturb you. Plus, I had enough time to stare at that handsome face of yours." She tried to sound sexy but that only made me cringe.

Her hand reached out to cup my face but I quickly stopped her. I stood up from the bed and began to put on my clothes.

"Where are you going?" She asked

"Work! Where else?!" I shouted.

"But-"

"Charlene! I don't have time for this! I'm already late to work because of you!"

"You don't have time for what exactly?" She asked, slightly confused.

I didn't even know why I was angry at her. She was just so annoying for no particular reason.

"I don't know why you're treating me like this. First you call me up for us to get back together, now you're acting strange."

"Wait, did you think that I called you to get back together?" I asked incredulously.

"Of course! Don't tell me that this was just a booty call?"

"Ahhh, yes. That's precisely what it was." I said.

I was happy that she'd managed to interpret it perfectly without me having to explain it.

"You bastard." She spat before she started to pack up her things.

"Hey, at least last night was fun right?" I tried to lighten up the mood a bit, even though I knew I had been an asshole to her.

"Don't you ever call me in your life again!" She barked before she left my bedroom and slammed the door.

Wow, it was always so easy getting rid of her. I don't know what possessed me to call her up in the first place. Probably because I was seriously horny and the only person I wanted was out of bounds. Charlene was the only immediate solution.

On reflection, she hadn't actually solved my problem because I am still not satiated. Sex with her was not as spectacular as it used to be... because now she was the wrong woman.

I even recalled myself once looking at her eyes as I fucked her but imagining another beautiful pair of eyes which belonged to Sophia. The fact that I was having sex with one woman and thinking about another made me so angry that I sped up the pace angrily making Charlene scream. She had no idea that it was Sophia who was in my mind.

How pathetic of me.

*********

Sophia Parker

"Miss Parker, I need you to come into my office right now."

With that I wasted no time jumping up and walking over to his office.

What's up with him?

After all, he was late to work today. Not just 20 minutes late, but 3 hours! Very unlike him.