Chapter 9

Sophia Parker

"I really enjoyed today." He said to me.

"Me too."

"There's just one more thing left to do."

"What's that?" I asked.

"This."

He held my face in his hands and did the unexpected.

He kissed me!

The kiss was very gentle and I expected him to pull away after a while but he didn't! Instead, he put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him, pressing my body against his. I could feel the heat radiating from his body and I could breathe his masculine scent.

I could not believe that this was really happening!

He moulded my body to his enclosing me in a tight embrace. At first I hesitated but soon I wrapped my arms around him and finally kissed him back. It felt so amazing and just when I thought it couldn't get any better, he deepened the kiss. I couldn't stop myself from moaning.

I've ached for this moment forever and I still couldn't believe it has finally happened! It felt so much better than I'd ever imagined it to be. Kissing Mr Wilson's was so wonderful. Oh my god, I loved how he tasted so much!

Things began to get heated and the kiss became rough. Mr Wilson was kissing me like his life depended on it and I was drowning in pleasure.

"Open your pretty mouth for me Sophia." He said in between the kiss.

I did as I was told and he slipped his tongue into my mouth, stroking lightly. Raw passion unfolded as he made love to my mouth.

"You're sensational." He groaned.

I had never felt so much pleasure coarse through my veins before. I slipped my fingers into his hair, getting a good grip and he moaned. It was the sexiest sound I'd ever heard.

If this is what kissing Mr Wilson feels like then I wonder what making love to him will be like. Just imagining it made my toes curl.

We pulled apart for some air but Mr Wilson didn't stop. He kept kissing from my cheek to my jaw to my neck and we were both breathing heavily.

"Oh god Sophia you are so beautiful, do you know that?" He murmured against my ear, brushing his lips against it.

"Mr Wilson... please..." I didn't know what I was begging for. Whatever it was, I needed it it so badly.

"Say my name Sophia." His hand were busy exploring my body, moulding my hips and squeezing my waist.

"Adam!" I couldn't believe it but I moaned his name.

"Yes baby." He said, reverting back to my lips. The way he kissed me created a burning sensation between my legs.

We went on and on, ravishing each other until we were interrupted by a phone call.

We pulled apart for good this time and it was his personal phone that rang. He checked the caller ID, only important calls were made on this phone and this could be one of them.