Chapter 7

Adam Wilson

"Kiss me again." she said.

Instead of kissing her hard and fast like I did before, I kissed her slowly and passionately this time savoring every single moment.

We pulled apart and our breaths came heavily.

"You are such a good kisser." She blushed.

"That's because I'm addicted to the taste of your lips." I said to her. She blushed even more.

We are on the couch in my office and she is straddling me. She looks so tempting because she is wearing the same blazer with no blouse underneath, just like the day of the conference.

I am wondering what she looks like beneath that her blazer. She caught my gaze and the outline of her nipples became visible through the blazer. The sight of them was enough to drive me mad!

"Please let me have a look Sophia. They are all I've been thinking about." I said painfully.

She slowly brought her hands to her button of her blazer and popped it open. More of her beautiful skin is revealed to me and I can now see how large and firm they were. Her face reddened as she popped another button and her blazer finally released her breasts from being constrained. I stared in anticipation, waiting eagerly for her to pop the last button. When she did, I noticed she wasn't even wearing a bra to begin with. She opened up her blazer to expose her perky nipples but then I heard a very loud sound.

*

I woke up instantly and I could still hear the sound. The pilot was making an announcement that we will be landing in less than 30 minutes. I cursed under my breath because I was having a very sexy dream about Sophia and I didn't get to do anything before I woke up. Damn that pilot!

I stood up and went to freshen up in the restroom. When I was done I went to the bedroom to wake Sophia up.

I knocked on the door and surprisingly she was awake and invited me in.

When I got inside, I saw her making the bed neatly.

"Hey, did you sleep alright?" I asked.

"Yes, I did. And yourself?"

I would have, if only my steamy dream had come to an end properly. I looked at her as she bent down and tucked in the sheets.

What I wouldn't give to have Sophia on this bed right now.

Hell! I'd give all my money and sell all my worldly possessions if only I could have that.