~Requested Imagine~ The Girl

A/N: This is the first requested imagine I've wrote and I'm nervous to post it, but this is for elizabeth9595 and the song imagine she requested was The Girl by Hellberg Feat. Cozi Zuehlsdorff). I never heard the song until now and I'm in love with it. Hope you like it elizabeth9595! :D

"She Just Shuts Her Ears. She's Fallen Too Far With Salt In Her Scars. Won't let him taste her tears. She's Fallen Too Far; The Girl That Time Forgot."

Kyle's Point of View:
The same girl walks into the bookstore everyday, looking around the aisles aimlessly. I could tell from the moment I saw her that there was something hiding behind her eyes - something that she wanted no one to know. I never tried to walk up to her, because I knew she would ignore my attempts to help her. But at the same time, there was something about that girl that pulled me in. I wanted to know everything, and see the stuff she's seen. I wanted to know what goes on in her mind because we all fight an inner battle that we want no one to know, but for some people, telling someone helps. I could be that someone. It's 3:00 PM. Well, back to my shift in the music department. Maybe she'll walk into this section - at least I hope she does.

Vay's Point of View:

Walking into the music section, I notice the lines and rows filled with vinyls and I run towards them, as if I was a five-year-old on Christmas morning seeing all the presents. My fingers immediately moved towards the rows and searched for the new vinyl from Paramore I've been searching for, for the past two weeks. My fingers continued to dance around the vinyls until it caught my eye. I picked up the Paramore vinyl and brought out my wallet to get prepared to pay for it. I went towards the check-out line and noticed a cute guy was behind the counter, and it made me more self-conscience. I've never done too well with guys in the past, and I plan not to screw this one up. As an instinct, I ran towards the back of the section and sat down behind a vinyl stand, where no one could see me. Staring down at my feet, it didn't matter to me if people saw me. What mattered to me was that the worker couldn't find me.

Kyle's Point of View:

God, where did that beautiful girl go? I just saw her about to walk up to the check out and then she ran off somewhere else. I want to find out where she ran off to, but I know my manager would kill me if I left the station. Fuck it, I'm just going to have to lose my job. I walked out from the check-out desk and went towards the back of the music section to notice her frame sitting down and hiding her face from others. It killed me that she was like this, and I wanted to help her. But this was my moment to talk to her. I walked up slowly.

"H-Hey," I stuttered and now I felt like an idiot, stuttering on the first word. She looked up and scanned me from my feet up to my face, but then put her head down in her lap. I gulped, wanting to make a better first impression.

"What's wrong?" I sat down next to her and asked, while putting a hand on her shoulder to help calm her down. She didn't look up, but she let me touch her shoulder. It must feel comforting for that little touch. I rubbed her shoulder gently and just let silence overtake us in the moment, not caring if others saw. I love her and I barely knew her, but I wanted her to open up to me. I know she won't. Although silence was accompanying us, I felt something in the pit of my stomach that told me to look up at the girl, who was hiding behind a facade.

"I'm sorry. I can be such a fucking idiot sometimes," she apologized and showed her face; now she didn't hide behind her facade. Damn, she's the most beautiful girl I've seen, even at her worst. I could tell from looking into her eyes that she's been through a lot, through tears, horrible events in the past, depression, hate and didn't cope from it. I didn't know how to help her, because it seemed like she didn't want to be helped - like she wanted to be isolated from everyone. But I wanted her to know that I wouldn't judge, and I would help.

"It's okay. We all are from time to time," I responded with a small grin. I looked down to concentrate on my hands that are together and playing with my fingers, but I felt her gaze on me. I can tell that she was amazed that we were talking, but it wasn't through her gaze; it was through her actions. She stood still, but managed to look in my direction, and she shifted her body towards me. She wanted to have something more out of this encounter, but I wasn't convinced that she wanted to make the move. I leaned towards her  and we connected our lips together. We continued to kiss for a couple of minutes, but we had to pull back to breathe. When we disconnected, she didn't feel like she hadn't been forgotten in time.