Imagine: You or He Can't Sleep

A/N: One of my favorite songs, "I Can Get Used To This" by The Veronicas inspired this imagine. If you haven't heard it, I suggest listening to it. Also, I decided to leave the girls out for just this imagine. I will have them in my future imagines and preferences. 

Bryan: Brushing my teeth, I had my phone charging next to the sink while it played AC/DC's Shoot To Thrill. I was singing along to the guitar solo while I was brushing my teeth and put on a mini concert. I got so into it that I didn't notice Bryan in the background watching everything while he leaned against the doorframe with his arms crossed. I blushed at his presence while he just laughed at how cute I was being.

"Something wrong, Bryan?" I asked through the mirror.

"I couldn't sleep, but I realized it was because you weren't there next to me," Bryan responded with a wink, and I blushed again. With that, I drank the water and spit it out and went to join Bryan in the bedroom, and then he was able to fall asleep next to me.

Kyle: Kyle has been gone all day to be with My Digital Escape to record videos, and truth be told, I wanted to have him all to myself. I wanted him to cuddle me, spoon me, play with my hair and whisper sweet nothings in my ear all night. I know it sounds selfish, but I just want him here with me. He needs his friends, but he's just like my best friend except that we're dating.

2:27 AM; of course. I let out a loud groan and stretch out my arms to both sides of the bed to try and relax my muscles, hoping it'll help me fall asleep. But it didn't. Ugh, out of all the nights my insomnia decides to kick in now. I decide to lay on my left side, and then I heard the sound of footsteps in the living room. Could it be Kyle? I shuffled out of bed and went towards the hallway. I went to the utility closet and grabbed the mop before walking down the stairs to capture the intruder. I walked down the stairs and made sure not to make too much sound, and I managed to get down the stairs and hit the person with the mop. When the person fell down, I noticed it was Kyle. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Why did I do this? 

"Kyle. Kyle, honey, wake up!" I yelled in his face and after a couple of minutes of yelling and shoving, Kyle finally woke up and noticed me hovering over him. 

"Y/N, what the hell was that?" Kyle shouted and put the beanie back on his head. 

"I thought you were an intruder. You know how I get when I'm home alone," I responded and remained hovering over him. Before I could process his facial expression, he brushed his hands along my sides and made me fall over in a fetal position. 

"Payback!" Kyle yelled and continued to do so, until he got tired and carried me bridal style up into our room. 

Jeydon: I was in the kitchen making a cup of tea when I couldn't fall asleep, but I didn't think Jeydon would make his way out to the living room.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Jeydon asked coming into the kitchen and was scratching his neck. Although he was tired, and damn, his raspy voice was beautiful. His hair was ruffled all over the place, and he was in a black t-shirt and his spiderman pajama pants, which made him even cuter. I walked over to him with the mug of tea in my hand, and laid my head on his nearest shoulder.

"I couldn't fall asleep, so I thought tea would help," I responded. We stood there for a couple of minutes before Jeydon directed me to our bedroom, "You know I can't fall asleep that easily." Jeydon chuckled and climbed into the bed and left me standing in front of the bed. He pulled down the covers to give me a place to lay down and patted the surface to tell me to lay down. Listening to his orders, I laid down and Jeydon pulled me into him and stroked my hair, while he was whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

Johnnie: Johnnie and I were on vacation for the past week, and we just got back from a eight-hour plane ride. The one thing on my mind was getting sleep, but Johnnie's mind thought otherwise. I could feel Johnnie tossing and turning, while I was sleeping. Poor thing. Turning to his side with my eyes closed, I snuggled up to him and I felt Johnnie turn from tense to serene and put his chin on top of my shoulder. After about fifteen minutes, I heard soft snores echo into my ear.

Jordan: Goosebumps were covered up and down both my arms and legs, while I struggled to keep underneath the green, warm comforter for heat. On top of that, I could hear our dog getting extremely restless in the backyard due to the powerhouse barking. I'm surprised Jordan isn't awake from the noise. Did I mention that Jordan has embraced me in his arms? His arms pulled me to his chest, to the point that I could hear his heartbeat at a perfect pace, and his arms were around my small waist. I guess you could say that he's just a romantic. Although I love him with every fiber in my being, I just can't fall asleep. I've tried for at least an hour to fall asleep, but instead, I'm watching time pass by on the clock beside me. 3:32 AM. Ugh, I guess I'm gonna have to wake him up.

"Babe? Jordan?" I mumbled and pushed him lightly on the shoulder.

"What's wrong, love?" Jordan asked after a few shoves.

"I can't sleep." I stated and Jordan began to sway me back and forth and then I heard his sweet, tender voice.

"The night's a distant call. Would you watch me fall? Are you fading too? These clouds will surround, but you'll be safe and sound. I was there for you," Jordan sang into my ear, while rocking me back and forth and placing soft kisses against my neck every now and then until I fell asleep.