Requested: 2022

Requested by elizabeth9595

*Before reading, please read both 2009 and 2012 that lead up to this imagine. Thank you!*

Years gone by and here we lie. You're like my star, we've come so far. Will you lay here with me, my dear? When the sky is not so clear? 

Despite counterarguments, I truly believe that time will heal all wounds and will make things right again if they're meant to be. A good example of my argument is what happened between Bryan and I. In November 2009, Bryan and I decided to break up to evaluate if this relationship is going anywhere. Then in July 2012, we had barely any communication and had such a hard time communicating. Now after ten years, both time and fate decided to bring the both of us back together and we've couldn't have been happier with the way it turned out. For once, we're both optimistic about life and moving forward rather than keeping ourselves back like in 2009. Whenever we get into an argument, we have learned to address the situation in a professional manner and got back to reality. To sum it up, we've come so far together and now we have faith on our side. So far, 2022 has become such a fantastic year for the both of us. 

One day, we will be brave. I'll tell the world I feel this way, but I look up high and wonder why they need to know how our life goes. 

The only issue that comes to mind about our relationship is what I'm going to tell my best friend, my close co-workers, and my family. They all know the history between Bryan and I, and they don't want me back together with him. I just don't want everyone to think that this relationship is just a mistake and nothing more because it's not. Besides, rejection has always been such a huge fear of mine and being rejected by the people who love me most is just a terrifying thought. Someday, I will be strong enough to tell them the truth and tell them that their opinions are invalid. Why do they have to know what goes on in our lives? Why can't we just keep secrets like everyone does? Not everyone needs to know everything. After all, they're my experiences and my secrets to keep, and it should be up to me; not to them. 

My life is beginning to piece together with you. I could've made it on my own, but you were like my stepping stones.

Sure, I could've made it through life on my own, but it's also the people we associate ourselves with. Luckily, I met Bryan when I moved out here to Los Angeles, and he was the best coincidence I've ever experienced. With him, I always felt important. He has this special gift to let people know their importance and that they mean something to this world. Plus, every trial him and I went through were like our stepping stones. Without each other, we wouldn't of made it on our own. We've guided one another throughout every trial and tribulation and we made sure that we wouldn't give up on each other. We're too strong together to let this go and now we know that. Thank you for learning about Bryan and I. Thank you for listening to our story.