Requested: Downtime & Mario Kart

Requested by sorryitsjess123

Jordan told me that he was going to come over ten minutes ago, but the summer heat has finally broken me. I didn't want to get up and I didn't want to change. All I wanted to do was sit on the couch in defeat and play on my 3DS. Then again, I think we all hit this point at some point during the summer; Mine just came sooner. Jordan walked into the house and noticed me on the couch and laughed at the sight of me laying flat and looking at the ceiling, but it's not a laughing matter. It's a chronic issue. 

"What are you laughing at?" I asked while lifting my head up with the help of my elbows. 

"I'm laughing at you." Jordan responded and planted a kiss on my forehead. I giggled at the affection and he sat down on the couch next to me and pulled my legs on top of his. We just sat in silence, while he played with my hair. He knew that this is one of my favorite things and he likes to do it whenever he can whether if it's just us at the drive thru or during our intense video game sessions. God, he's such a charmer. The worst part is, is that he knows it. 

"Hey Jess? Do you wanna play Mario Kart?" 

"Depends. Are you ready to get your ass beaten?" I asked, but I couldn't hold back a smirk. Jordan laughed at the comment and got off the couch and went towards the Wii U to turn it on, and looked back at me with a wink to get me up. That man. I groaned about getting up and Jordan whipped his head back to look at the sight of me struggling to get up. He rolled his eyes and pulled me onto my feet before he whispered in my ear, "You're such a dork." The moment ended when I moved towards the Wii U, with him trotting behind. I put the game into the CD rom and we both sat down.

 I don't know why Jordan puts himself up for failure; I always beat him. I guess he thinks he'll beat me this time, but there's no way it's going to happen. Jordan chose Yoshi; typical. I chose Rosalinda, and now it's time to decide which tracks we should do. I let Jordan choose first and we decided to do Sweet Sweet Canyon. Coming towards the end of the third lap, I managed to speed up and beat him and get first place. I screamed and got up and started doing a victory dance that involved me looking like an octopus trying to use their arms for the first time. Jordan was shaking his head at me but couldn't stop smiling and laughing. 

"Jess, Jess! That was only one race. We have to do three more." Jordan had to harsh my mood about this. We continued racing and I got first place each time. I stood up and did my victory dance again and started to lean toward Jordan to make him uncomfortable. 

"Jess! Oh my god!" Jordan said while I tackled him to the ground. Once I got him to stop struggling, we kissed. The kiss intensified and soon we were making out on the floor. After a while, we stopped and I offered to order a pizza to help with our video game marathon. Sometimes, Jordan knows his way around me.