Requested: Jealousy

Requested by @izcrazy64

It was around four in the afternoon. Kyle and I were just sitting on the couch in the living room playing mario kart on our 3DS's, and had Melanie Martinez' Crybaby vinyl on for background music, but there's no point in background music when all we do is yell at each other whenever we pass one another in the game. 

"Fuck you, Kyle," I yelled and started to climb over him to prevent him from getting first place again. I straddled him into place in an airplane position, while he just stayed there and took it like a man. 

"Only if you fuck me first," Kyle responded with a wink and a playful grin. He needs to wipe that playful grin off of his face. I grabbed his 3DS, and threw it onto the cushioned chair besides us, so he couldn't reach it. Then, I decided to tighten my grip on his wrists, and Kyle began trying to get out of the tight hold. 

"Izzy, let me go!" 

"I will if you say: Izzy's the queen of Mario Kart," I told him. He looked at me for a minute, and then went on to finish what I wanted him to say. Afterwards, I got off of him, and I went into the kitchen to grab some goldfish for a snack. In the other room, I could hear him talking to someone on the phone. It's most likely Bryan or someone else from MDE, so I just continued eating the goldfish and scrolled through my instagram. A couple minutes later, Kyle came into the kitchen with his phone in hand, and looked down at the ground as if there was some complexity to it. 

"Would you like to go out tonight? Like as a group with the rest of MDE?" Kyle asked, and he finally looked up at me. Oh, those beautiful chocolate eyes. Whenever I look into them, I always get lost in them. For a minute there, I spaced out and I couldn't remember what he said. 

"Huh?" 

"Would you like to go on a group date with the rest of MDE at around eight o'clock?" Kyle asked once more. The thought of it did sound nice. I never really get time to talk to Alex and Shannon before I'm whisked away by Kyle to go home. Plus, everyone in MDE was so kind and down to earth.

"Sure," I answered with a smile. Kyle smiled back, signaling that he was excited. He sat in the chair next to me, and started leaning towards me. I lean forward, and we kissed for a bit. The kiss was tender yet soft at the same time, and I could tell Kyle was getting turned on, because he tried to  put his hand under my shirt. What a tease. I pulled back from the kiss, and I went to go get ready, since I take quite some time.

Getting upstairs, I went into the laundry room to pick out a towel and went to our shared bathroom to to take a shower. After 30 minutes, I get out from the water and begin to blow dry my hair, while dragging a comb through my hair. Then, I straightened my hair and decided to put on a Knuckle Puck T-Shirt, Black skinny jeans with tears in them, and my matching vans. Now it's time for the makeup. I went to the mirror hung up in our room and had a table to put all of my makeup supplies. I decided to do a cat eye, darken my eyebrows, put on some lipstick, and a little bit of blush, and then I was ready to go. 

I went downstairs to notice Kyle waiting at the last step to help me down, despite the fact I don't need help. He held his hand and waited for me to take a hold of it. I grabbed onto his hand, and we walked out the door to his car. 

"You look stunning, Izzy," Kyle complimented. Despite the many times he's complimented me in the past, he always manages to put a huge smile on my face every time he makes a compliment. 

"Thanks. You look handsome," I responded, and we walked out the door to the car.

~ Skip The Car Ride ~

We arrived at the restaurant, and it was a popular burger joint that sold the best milkshakes in the area. We're not exactly the kind of couple that likes to go to upscale restaurants, but that was how we liked to spend our dates. At the entrance, we saw Jeydon and Samm waiting for us with two menus. We ran up to them, and the guys let Samm and I exchange hugs, before heading off to the group. We got ourselves into the crowded booth, and we all flipped through the menus trying to decide what to get. Everything looked amazing, and it seemed like Kyle's eyes glistened due to the look of the swiss-bacon hamburger. It was quite adorable that he was like this when it came to food, though. At one point, Jordan and I got into a deep conversation about the new Star Fox Zero, and Kyle was having a conversation with Shannon and Tyler. I felt Kyle cover my hand with his, and I knew from that immediate touch that he was starting to get jealous that I was devoting my time to Jordan instead of him. I felt bad that this was making Kyle jealous, but at the same time, I'd like to have conversations with others. He kept his hand there the entire time, and waited until the conversation stopped to take his hand off mine. The food came, and we were all digging into the food as if we were scavengers. To be quite honest, I was starving and we'd been waiting for nearly fifty minutes. Once we all finished our food, everyone continued to talk, but Kyle pulled me away from the booth, and into the hallway that connected the bathrooms. 

"Izzy, you know how I get when you have conversations for more than thirty minutes." Kyle started to leave small kisses on my neck that left me wanting more from him. 

"I know, but this shouldn't have to be an issue between us. You can trust me," I argued to him, but it became impossible to support my argument when his kisses lingered on my skin, and continued to kiss my neck and bite my neck, "Kyle, stop. There are kids here." I started to feel weak against him, and he refused to stop. 

"You didn't realize how Jordan was looking at you?" Kyle asked as he continued to work on my neck. 

"No, and I'm sure Kitty didn't either," I responded calmly, while trying to ease into Kyle's tension. 

"He looked at you the way I should be looking at you; not him. Listen, I just love you and I'm afraid of losing you," Kyle said, and pulled me close into him. 

"You won't lose me. You already have my heart," I reassured him, and we kissed tenderly. He attempted to pull me closer than I already was to him, and we went back home to let him show me how much he loved me ;)