Requested: Stuttering

For @elizabeth9595
Disclaimer: None of these jokes are mine. I found them all online. Plus, I'm sorry if you get annoyed reading this.

"I-I bare-b-barely stut-s-stuttered out-t- a-a joke-Oke o-of a ro-r-romantical stuck-uck t-t-to my-y t-t-tongue. Weighed-ghed d-down with-th w-words to-too oh-oh-overdramatic. Tonight-ght, it's-s a can't-t-t g-get much-uch w-w-worse ver-versus n-no oh-one should-uld e-ever feel-ell L-l-like," I sang as I walked around the apartment, while dancing momentarily to the music. Part of the reason why I love this song so much is because it's the kind of music that can be played anywhere and people will react whether they know the song or not. Right when I turn around, I notice Johnnie with his video camera's lens towards me.

"J-J-J-Johnnie! Y-Y-You-You're S-such A-an A-A-Asshole!" I exclaimed, while trying to grab the video camera. I tried to shove him, but he stopped me from beating him.

"Hey, this camera costed $150!" Johnnie asserted.

"Why-y-y w-w-would you-ou s-spend $150 on-o-on a vi-vi-video c-c-can-camera-a?"

"Because more money means better quality!" I finally let go, knowing that I couldn't convince Johnnie to reason with me.

"F-Fine, but-ut-ut d-do it-t a-a-again and I'll-ll k-kill y-y-you-u," I threatened, but Johnnie chuckled at the remark. I rolled my eyes and walked past him and into the kitchen to put together lunch. By lunch, I mean order pizza and soda. After putting in the order, I walk into the living room to notice Johnnie is watching American Horror Story. I snuggle up to him and put my head on his left shoulder, while he pulls me in closer and puts his arm around me and rests his hand on my side.

After an hour of waiting for food, the pizza man arrives at the door with the food. Upon paying him, we go to the kitchen and sit down to feast.

"I-I f-fou-found some-ome n-new jo-jokes a-about my-y s-s-s-stuttering pro-problem," I tried to converse. Johnnie looked up from his food and stared at me, telling me that he wanted to hear them. I cleared my throat to make more emphasis.

"Don't-t-t tell-l m-m-me st-stut-stuttering-ing-g I-is ba-bad-D. I-It's-s only-ly-y bad-ad w-w-when yo-yo-you have-ve-ve t-t-to lis-listen-en t-to it-t-t." Giggles erupted from Johnnie and ate a part of his pizza.

"I-I-I d-don't-t-t-t a-al-always s-st-s-stutter. But-ut-t wh-wh-when I-I d-do, I-I ma-mak-make s-sure to-o r-repeat I-it-t 8-8-8-80 Ti-times-s-s." Johnnie shook his head in fake shaming and started laughing again.

"D-Do-Don't-t tell-ll m-me you-ou c-c-can't get-et L-ai-laid. I-I did-d-d a-an-and I-I st-stutter." Johnnie choked on his pizza when I said the joke and looked at me with wide eyes.

"It'll sound like, 'U-Ug-Ugh, ba-b-baby. I-I'm cum-c-cuming." Johnnie broke out laughing at his joke and I smirked at him. I tried to slap his arm, but he pushed my arm back before I could. Then, he revealed his phone to me with the video camera going and I became infuriated.

"J-J-J-Joh-John-Johnnie!" I struggled to keep back my laughs and went for the camera, but Johnnie fought me and kept laughing at me. He suddenly stopped fighting me and pulled me up to give me a long kiss.

"You love me," He said with a smirk and a wink.