Preference: What Song Lyric Represents Your Relationship?

Bryan:  We can leave it all behind. Nothing's gonna stop us. No; Not this time. So take your hand in mine; It's ours tonight. This is a rebel love song. Hearts will sacrifice. It's do or die. This is a rebel love song. ~ Rebel Love Song by Black Veil Brides. 

Alex: Refined, I will become the most dazzling precious treasure; I will be treasured over all the earth. Bearing the gift of a new heart; patience ablaze, I am slowly burning. I am reserved with these words: Can I tell you a story as we dance while the sun starts to bleed? ~ Treasure by Flyleaf

Shannon: I swear it, on my heart you know I wear it on my sleeve for everyone to see that I am yours and you belong to me. And nothing in this world could ever make me this happy. So, do not fall asleep; I am yours to keep. And from here on in, I am giving it everything. ~ Safe and Sound by Tonight Alive

Kyle: Pass me another bottle, honey. The jagger is so sweet. But if it keeps you around, then I'm down. Meet me on Thames street, I will take you out, though I am hardly worth your time. In the cold, you look so fierce, but I am warming up because the tension is just like fire. ~ Six Feet Under The Stars by All Time Low

Jeydon: I do not mean to run, but every time you come around I feel more alive than ever. And I guess it is just too much; maybe we are too young. And I do not even know what is real, but I know I never wanted anything so bad. If I let you love me, be the one adored, would you go all the way? ~ Adore by Paramore. 

Johnnie: I'll play the Romeo, you play the Juliet; The sun won't set until you appear. 'Cause I know you're the one, my love. What light through this window breaks? So bright. My love just for one more day; so bright. You're so bright. This is not pretend, don't play the end. I know you're real and not just a book I read. ~ This One's For You by Of Mice & Men. 

Jordan: "What have I gotten into this time around? I know that I had sworn I'd never trust anyone again, but I didn't have to; You had me at hello. I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours. It's simply radiant. I feel more with everyday that goes by. I watch the clock to make my timing just right. Would it be okay? Would it be okay if I took your breath away? ~ You Had Me At Hello by A Day To Remember. 

A/N: Hey guys! My AC's currently broken and we're getting it repaired tomorrow. Oh, and 11,000 views?! My god, guys! I know I say the exact same thing every time we reach a milestone, but it blows me away that you guys enjoy what I write. The people that read these make me want to write more and more, and you guys are just amazing for all the requests you make! This book would be going nowhere if it wasn't for you. I love you guys so, so, so, much! Stay beautiful and stay strong, lovelies!