Jordan: Long Live The Car Crash Hearts

~First Person P.O.V~

Jordan just came home from touring, and now that he's back, we decided that we should catch up on what happened within the last three months. We went out to dinner and then we had ice cream at our favorite ice cream shop, so now we're just laying down on the hood of his car and looking at the stars at the top of the overview of the city. The lights from the skyscrapers and the restaurant signs continued to give the city light, and Jordan and I continued to focus on the stars and moon in the midnight sky. In that moment, all I could think about how lucky I am to have someone like Jordan in my life. His laugh, his personality, his smile, how he would focus on something and his tongue stuck out a bit. It was the little things that made him special in my life, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Isn't it insane how our lives have changed within a year? I mean, I remember when we started dating, and we had no obstacles. Now, I'm going on tour and distance is an issue. I hate to have to leave you," Jordan explains. Honestly, I hated that he had to leave, but it was his job. I can't keep him from doing what he loves.

"Sure it's hard, but so far we've managed to keep it together. That's what we need to do to keep this love alive." I responded, and my hand found its way into Jordan's hair. I ruffled his hair and he chuckled at my attempt to mess up his hair.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too." I said with a delicate tone and we remained there for several minutes, before Jordan sat up and put his jacket on, and pulled me up from the hood, "We should get you home. It's late." I wasn't going to protest because he'd continue to argue this until I did what he said. We got into Jordan's car and we started to drive back to my apartment, but we made sure that The Ready Set was on full volume, so we could jam out to it.

"She said I love this song, I've heard it before and it stole my heart. I know every word. She's gonna dance all night 'til it hurts; singing the best song ever. Give me your hand!" Jordan sang along with the song, while I just danced like an idiot to the beat. But then headlights came towards us, although we were on the right side of the road and we were hit instantly.

~Four Days Later~

Although my eyes were heavy, I managed to open them with a thousand ray of lights on me. It became instant to know that I was in a hospital room, and my mind immediately went to Jordan. Where is he? I grasped onto the table beside me to help sit up, and then a nurse walked up to me, ushering me to lay back down.

"I'm really sorry, but I have to find my boyfriend," I asserted, but the nurse wouldn't listen. She tried to sit me back down, but at this point, I was more worried about Jordan than that nurse. I pulled out of her grasp and managed to run off before she could catch me and call me mentally insane, but the word insane is overrated and overused. We self-diagnose ourselves without learning about it; that's insane. I shuffled down the hall and peered into the windows on the doors to look for Jordan, but there was no sign of him and then a young nurse came out of one room and I shuffled towards her in panic mode.

"Excuse me, but do you know where Jordan Sweeto is?" I asked with panic overtaking my voice. At this point, I don't care if I look weak - I have to find him.

"Oh, um I'm sorry Miss. He passed away last night." The nurse said quietly, but loud enough for me to hear her. Right then and there I wanted to break down at the mention of him passing away, but instead I started hyperventilating and trying to keep myself stable. I held myself against the cold metal of the bar on the staircase, but it wasn't making me feel any better. Inside my mind, thoughts began to clutter about Jordan. About what we had together and the pain he must've been in, due to the accident. I should've been the one to die, not him. He had so much going for him with his music and MDE, and now it's all gone. It should've been me; it should've. The nurse directed me towards the hospital room I woke up in and made me sit down, while she went to get water for me to help with the hyperventilating. My breathing was still hitched and heavy, while my mind was still ruminating on the news. It's hard to believe he's gone. I guess the phrase is true: Memento Mori.

A/N: Holy shit! Over thousand reads? Dude, you guys are amazing. Thank you so much for all the reads and likes; it means the world to me. Hopefully, I'll make more imagines and finish the requested ones tonight or tomorrow. Stay amazing and beautiful. <3