Requested: Going Away On Tour

A/N: Hey guys! I just checked the views for this book, and I now have 5000 reads. Oh my god, thank you so, so much! None of this wouldn't of happen if it weren't for you guys, and I cannot thank you enough!

This imagine is written for izcrazy64

Journal Entry #46, April 21 2016, 9:56 PM:

What happened last night was something I never thought would happen in our entire time together. We went out for dinner, had a lovely evening, but then things started to get heated. And not in the sense of love and lust, but with the pain burning in our eyes. You might ask, "Why were your eyes burning?" Well, the reason why is because I had to look into the eyes of the one I love, and have to watch him leave for six months for a tour. My heart felt betrayed, but at the same time, my head told me everything will be fine. It's funny how both your heart and brain can manipulate you into thinking one more than the other. 

The Previous Night, April 20 2016, 11:29 PM:

"Izzy, you know I want to bring you along with me, but I can't. There's not enough space in the tour bus," Kyle explained to me in a calm manner about the tour. 

"We can always share a bunk or I can sleep on the couch. It's not like we don't have options," I asserted with a stern tone. Neither of us are particularly fond of fighting, and I don't even know why we're arguing over something simple like this. 

"You know I don't like having you sleep on the couch. Besides, we won't be able to have enough time to be with one another. I'm going to have to go to soundchecks, and I want to meet fans." 

"But even if we don't get to see each other, at least we have the bed to share. It's better than not seeing each other at all." At this point, it's driving me mentally insane that we're having this argument. Yes, you have to go on tour. Yes, you're going to have to meet fans. But I'd like him to be in my position where I won't be able to see him except when I imagine him or in my dreams. Maybe then, he'll see my point-of-view. When I entered reality, I noticed Kyle traveled to the chair next to the couch and had his hands on his forehead, and my first instinct was to sit on the floor across from him to try and work things out. 

"The night went so well. Now, it's led up to this," Kyle mumbled through his hands, and I couldn't help but feel horrible for how Kyle was feeling. It was my fault. In an attempt to get him to look at me, I pulled his hands down from his forehead and he looked at me with his chestnut, brown eyes. We sat in silence and let the moment heal the wounds before I tried to talk to him. After a good five minutes, I broke the silence. 

"I'm sorry, Kyle. It's just that sometimes I get a bit selfish when you're around, because when you're not around, I feel empty - Like there's a void that replaces your presence when you're gone. So, when you're here, I just want to embrace every moment with you. The last thing I wanted was to fight. That was the last thing I wanted," I ranted to him. Kyle looked back up at me, but didn't mention anything. He just looked at me, and he didn't show much physically. But within his eyes, they said everything. Everything he never said to me, but wanted to. Kyle put my right hand in his and we just sat there, while the silence went through the room. 

"I love you, Izzy," Kyle said through his smile, "I truly, madly, deeply love you." Due to what he just said and how he mentioned one of my favorite songs, I smiled back at him. 

"I love you too."