When You're Cold

~First Person Point of View~

Bryan: "Bryan, I'm cold," I whined despite the fact that I have a sweater, a beanie, two layers of leggings and a blanket over me.

"Sucks to suck," Bryan responded with a laugh ringing in my ears. So this is how it's going to be? Two can play at that game. Since Bryan and I were laying on the couch watching The Breakfast Club, I put my legs on top of his and he just pushed them away as a form of teasing, "You're such a tease."

"And it's because of you." I winked and he pulled me into him and I put my head on the crook of his neck. Bryan kissed my temple and we continued to cuddle until the both of us fall asleep.

Alex: It's the middle of winter, and Alex and I were driving home from her family's house for New Year's. Despite the fact it was cold, I enjoyed having alone time with her. We were listening to the radio and A Day To Remember came on with the song All I Want. We were singing along to the song, and I didn't think about checking the gas tank. It was close to E and there wasn't a gas station near the highway. Damn it.

"Maybe it stands for extra fuel!" Alex shouted to lighten the mood and I laughed at her attempt to make me laugh. We got off the highway into a random neighborhood to get the gas tank from the trunk and fill it up, but Alex pulls me aside.

"You know, we could just stay in the car and have my cuddles and kisses warm you up instead," Alex smirked and made gentle kisses trace up and down my neck.

Shannon: "Hey there I'm Shannon and today I'm going to do something a little different and tell you the different things you can do when it's cold outside," Shannon introduced to her viewers. While she was filming, I kept myself company with a novel and a mug of tea with small sounds coming from the radio. I took a small sip of my tea when Shannon began to yell, "Y/N come in here!" I walked into our shared bedroom to see Shannon laying down on the bed with the video camera on.

"What's going on?" I asked with an eyebrow raised at her inner child.

"I'm cold!" She did an overdramatizing shiver and I sat down on the bed beside her when she wrapped her arms around me. I laughed at how overdramatic she was acting, and we just sat there looking into one another's eyes.

"And that's what you have to do to not feel cold! Call your boyfriend/ girlfriend!" Shannon closed off her video.

Kyle: Kyle and I decided to go to our favorite coffee shop and do a bit of shopping since we're supposed to go down to Ohio to be with his family next week. We didn't let the weather stop us, but now I'm freezing, despite the leather jacket I'm wearing. Shivers ran down my spine and caused me to wrap my arms around myself to find warmth. Suddenly, I felt a presence around my arms that felt familiar and saw Kyle wrapped his arms around me from behind. We continued to walk as he whispered sweet nothings in my ear.

"Let's get you home, babe."

Jeydon: Out of all the places in the world, Jeydon had to live in Canada; where it's winter all year long. Jeydon convinced me to come outside with him to play with him in the snow.

"Let it go! Let it go! I am one with the wind and sky!" Jeydon screamed in Hunter's voice and threw snow out of his hands, so he could pretend he was like Elsa. I laughed at him, but then I felt snow hit my head. Immediately, I grabbed a snowball and threw it at Jeydon and it threw off his beanie.

"No! My beanie! You monster!" Jeydon yelled and ran towards me and attacked me before I could run off, landing us in the snow. We laughed extremely hard despite Jeydon was on top of me.

"Jeydon, can you get off of me?" I said in between laughs, and Jeydon's warm breath hit my freezing face.

"I don't know if I want to." He chuckled and had a strand of hair in his hand, tucking it behind my ear.

"Please? I'm really cold." I responded with a weight coming off of me moments later.

"Come with me, m'lady!" Jeydon shouted and pulled me back into his house, where we are chocolate chip cookies and hot chocolate, and sat in front of the fire.

Johnnie: "Y/N? You awake?" Johnnie whispered and shook me lightly to figure out if I was awake, but I've been awake for the past two hours. I couldn't fall asleep because the heater in Johnnie's home was broken, but I didn't want to tell Johnnie because I knew he wanted me to stay the night, and I didn't want to leave him. So I dealt with it, but here we are. I turned my phone off and rolled my body to Johnnie's side of the bed to notice him taking in my features. God, he's so cute.

"I'm cold, Johnnie." I whispered back to him and he took into his arms, my back against his chest. He held me tight with his grip on my waist, and he put his head in the crook of my shoulder. Soon, our body heat warmed me up and I fell asleep in his arms.

Jordan: Tonight was our anniversary and Jordan surprised me with beautiful gifts and gave me reminders every so often that he loved me. We decided to head out for dinner at around seven, but we didn't expect it to be cold outside. Upon getting there, we heard the wait was for fourty-five minutes, because everyone was inside. Jordan decided to go outside because he didn't want to make me wait, but I was fine with waiting. We sat outside, and to be honest, I'm freezing my ass off. I didn't want to tell Jordan, so I tried to ignore it. Eventually, my shivering became obvious and Jordan pulled off his jacket and gave it to me. 

"Aren't you going to get cold?" I questioned his kind gesture.

"Probably, but if it's gets any worse, we can try and go inside. They haven't brought our food out yet." Jordan responded and I gently nodded while we continued to talk and make the best of the night. It became cold for Jordan, and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and led me inside and ordered hot tea to help with the winter chills still affecting my skin.