Requested: Snowboarding

A/N: This is another requested imagine for @elizabeth9595 and I hope you all enjoy it! :D

"You've had at least five accidents within the two months. We might as well keep you at home to keep you safe," my mom pleaded, while I was packing up for snowboarding practice. Yes, I've had five incidents within the last two months, but in my defense this is what I love to do. The last thing I want to do is cut off what I love the most just because I had several injuries. We all have setbacks and this is mine. Now that I have all of my items set in my backpack, I tie my hair back into a ponytail and I walk out of my room to notice that my mother is now getting after my younger twin brothers for whatever they did. They must of tried to pull a prank on me and were called out; typical brothers. But I was saved by the dorks. Without trying to gain attention from my mom and brothers, I quietly tiptoe towards the other staircase by the kitchen and exit the house. I understand it's my mom's job to care for me, but seriously, sometimes it leads me to sneaking out of the house just to get away from her. I love her but she gets on my nerves after a while. 

"Hey honey, going out snowboarding?" My dad asked with a mug of coffee in his hand and his breakfast laid down on the table in front of him. 

"Yeah. I'll be back in an hour or two," I responded back. He nodded his head while scrolling through his phone.

"Be careful," he instructed. I nodded back to make sure that he knew I heard him. I walk through the front door and shut it quietly, so mom couldn't hear it. Putting the stuff into the backseat of the truck, I enter the car and put the keys in the ignition, and turned on Artist Vs. Poet to jam out to. 

~ Skip The Car Ride ~

Upon getting to the mountain, I noticed that there were mountains of snow covering the top of my car and snow on the tires, which explains why the car was acting up when driving up the hill. As much as I love the snow, it gets on literally everything in its path. I move my gloved hand on the top of the truck to remove the snow and I grab everything from the back of the truck. Going up the hill, I noticed a group of seven adults crowded around the mountain that I planned to go down. Damn it. I walk towards them with a stroll of confidence and land my snowboard on the ground, so they could hear me. 

"I'm sorry. We'll move," a man with brown hair that was styled in the likes of an anime character said. 

"Thanks," I said and the group of seven moved to a different location. I hope I didn't seem rude to them. They seemed like nice people, but I just want to practice. I put the snowboard into the right position and put my helmet on, and prepare myself. The sudden rush of the misty air hit my skin, and the adrenaline that ran throughout my veins wasn't present anymore and I let the board guide me down the mountain. This is truly serenity. I was trusting the board a little too much because I collided with a boulder and the board flipped over and I fell on my straight down on my stomach and my arms felt numb - and it wasn't just because of the frozen weather. A sharp feeling entered my stomach and because of it, I screamed extremely loudly before I felt someone grab me and and pick me up bridal style and took me into a car. I wanted to fight back, but my arms were unable to do so and the person was holding my legs. Fuck this. 

~ Time Skip ~

I woke up to the blinding lights above my head that shone on and off and I noticed wires hooked up to my arms. Ugh, I'm in the hospital again?! Trying to get up was proven unsuccessful when my arms decided not to cooperate and then it hit me - I broke my arms. Moans and groans escaped my mouth due to the pain, but I just wanted to get out of here and back to my house before my parents find out. 

"Ms. Said, Oh, I'm so glad you're awake!" The nurse said joyously and put a cookie in my mouth to keep me conscience. I ate the cookie politely and let her finish her job before two young men entered the room. One guy had blonde hair swept to the side and had a dark blue beanie, light-skinned, pink lips, a Bring Me The Horizon T-Shirt and skinny jeans. The other guy was a bit different; hypnotizing. He had black hair that was straight down to his shoulders that cascaded with his face shape perfectly, pale-skinned that was kind of porcelain, pink lips, A Day To Remember T-Shirt, skinny jeans and walked less confident than the other guy. His posture could tell me everything. 

"Hey, how're you feeling?" The blonde one asked, while they knelt down to me. 

"I'm fine, I guess," I responded, uncertain of how to respond. 

"Oh, I'm Kyle and this is my friend Johnnie. We found you blacked out on the ground and brought you here," Kyle explained with a grin forming on his lips.

"Thanks," I said and silence enveloped the entire room.

"Well, we'll leave you alone now. But we're glad you're okay." Kyle and Johnnie left the room. Now I'm back to my thoughts.

After an hour of watching television and check ups from the nurse, Johnnie walked back into the room with a bouquet of flowers and put them on the table next to me, "This is for you and your arms." I made a chuckle and took in the sweet scent of the flowers.

"Thank you." I enjoyed having a bit of color besides the gray walls and the white curtains. It was so beautiful.

"I know you're going to be in the hospital for the next few days, but when you get off, do you want to - maybe, uh, go somewhere with me?" Johnnie asked shyly. I smiled with the strength I have left. 

"Yes."