Jeydon: Something More

Y/BF/N: Your Best Friend's Name

"Y/N! Wait up!" Y/BF/N yelled from the north end of the school hallway, while I continued to pile textbooks into my locker. Sometimes they're a little too hyperactive at the slightest details and honestly, that's why we're best friends. I turn down the music of Stateside by Knuckle Puck, but didn't turn off the music, because I'd rather not hear the buzzing noises of fellow students passing by. Well, I guess this is an oxymoron. Y/BF/N runs up to me moments later with their Hands on their knees, trying to find air to breathe.

"You do realize that the hallway wasn't that long and yet you're out of breath?" I asked with a laugh that came out naturally. Y/BF/N looked at me with a death glare and took their hands off their knees before going back to what they need to tell me.

"There's a new kid in school and I think you might like him," Y/BF/N said with a wink and their eyebrows going up and down, trying to be seductive.

"Why do you think I'll like him?"

"Because he's really sweet and rumor is that he's single," Y/BF/N explained with a smirk and a nudge to my shoulder.

"Rumors are pathetic. You can't believe everything you hear." I asserted, but they wouldn't take it.

"Just give it a chance."

---------------- Time Skip -----------------

Third period was just around the corner, so I packed up my supplies to ensure that I'll be able to get out by the time the bell rings. My music was in and everyone was just in their groups chatting it up. God, sometimes I hate people. The bell rings that allows me out of class and I walked out of the room and toward my tech class.

Getting in the room, I looked up at the board for the agenda and today, we're doing animation; one of my favorites. I sat down at my computer on the left side of the room at the very end and a person sat next to my computer. The reason I chose this computer is because no one ever sits in this area, so it ticks me off that someone's sitting there. Despite the fire rising, I sit down at my computer anyway and login. Unknowing to him, I made a small glance to figure out if I've seen this guy before. Wearing a black beanie, a gray hoodie, snakebites, and black skinny jeans, I didn't recognize the guy. But I will admit that he's cute. We sat in silence until the teacher walked into the room and discussed the plan for today. I never fully understood why the teacher would go over the agenda if they had it on the board, but I couldn't protest. Well, I could, but I'm not going to. I put my flash drive into the computer and opened up the animation application on the home screen of the computer. Once I found my project, I started working on it for the assignment, but I noticed the guy looking at the animation every now and then.

"Damn, you're really good at this," he complimented while watching the animation intently. I tried not to blush at the compliment, but the heat on my cheeks was there.

"Thanks," I said back to him with a smile obviously heard in my voice. We both went back to our projects before he started talking again.

"I'm Jeydon."

"I'm Y/N." I felt obligated to say something back, although I was nervous to do so.

"By any chance, do you play Pokemon Go?" (A/N: I had to put in there. xD)

"I've played it a couple times, but I prefer the actual video games rather than that." I answered to his question with a small smile creeping into my face.

"You're the first person I know to think the same thing as me."

"Seriously? You should meet the friends I have. They think the same thing." We both started talking about Pokemon and which generation we liked better, and as the conversation kept going, I started liking him more and more. My question is, how am I able to talk to Jeydon? Typically, I'm a mess in front of people; especially people I find attractive. Somehow I felt normal around him. Who knows? This could be something more.

(A/N: kinda a cliche way to end this imagine, but I really like how this one turned out. If you want to request, you can either message me privately or put it in the request form page of this book. Thank you so much for all the reads, stars and adding this book to your reading lists. It means so much to me. Stay strong & stay beautiful, lovelies. <3)