Preference: Christmas Traditions

A/N: As I promised, I'm back! I'm going to create a bunch of different Christmas-themed imagines and preferences, so if you want a request, please either privately message me or comment on the request form! I love you guys so much! Stay Beautiful and Stay Strong <3

Bryan: You two have a ornament exchange where the two of you get ornaments for one another, but don't open them until Christmas.

Alex: On the first day of December, you two always dye your hair Christmas colors like red, green, gold, and blue to celebrate the beginning of the holiday.

Shannon: Creating gingerbread houses together, but with a twist: Doing the Not My Arms Challenge together. The two of you love messing around with each other like that.

Kyle: Driving around different neighborhoods to look at the Christmas lights, while listening to your favorite bands and musicians.

Jeydon: Making sugar cookies together and use many fixings to make them look cute. Sometimes, you guys even have a cookie bake-off to determine who decorates the better cookies.

Johnnie: Spending all night watching Christmas films on Christmas Eve and kiss when the clock hits midnight on Christmas Day.

Jordan: Decorating the Christmas Tree and listening to rock versions of Christmas Music and drinking hot chocolate while doing it  (A/N: I prefer rock versions around 70% of the time. The same old Christmas songs played get annoying after a while xD)