Preference: Good Morning Texts

Bryan: Good Morning, Y/N! Sorry I wasn't able to be there next to you to wake you up, but I just wanted to say I Love You. :) Oh, and I have breakfast waiting for you downstairs. I'll be home as soon as I can to see your beautiful face. 

Alex: Hi, Y/N! I woke up with you on my mind, and I thought a good morning text would be good enough to make you smile! I know you have to work, but I'll see you on the date tonight! Be sure to bring your gorgeous self with you. 

Shannon: Y/N! Sorry if I'm waking you up too early, but I really wanted to say hi before I start recording videos! If at any time you need something, please text me. I'll be there waiting for you. Love you xx

Kyle: Why hello there, Y/N ;) Just kidding. xD Anyway, good morning! I know that I'm laying right next to you, but I think a good morning text is always in order. I'm so thankful to have you in my life, and I want you to keep this on your phone as a reminder. I'll see you when you wake up. I love you.

Jeydon: Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Hi XD Isn't this just a great way to wake you up? Haha! I hope you enjoyed me disturbing your sleep, but I couldn't help myself. You're just too beautiful to be left alone. I hope you have a wonderful day today, even though you have work. Try and make the best of it! Love you.

Johnnie: Wake up from your slumber, Y/N! It's time to embrace the day! I can't wait to spend the rest of the day with you, so we can act like idiots. Love you and see you later xx

Jordan: Y/N! I just found out that they're going to make a remake of Paper Mario 64 on the Wii U! When I found out, I just had to tell you! You wanna go to Game Stop later and play the demos until we get kicked out? xD Sometimes I don't know why you put up with me. I love you Y/N. 

~ Note that they're not making a remake of Paper Mario 64 (If only though ..) I just made it up for this preference ~