Preferences: Your Birthday

A/N: I was inspired by Fall Out Phoebe's imagine based on the same topic. I hope you guys enjoy this! :)

Bryan:
Waking up, I noticed that Bryan was missing from the bed and our dog was curled up beside me, snuggling my side. I turned to the bedside table and unplugged my phone from my charger and scrolled through both Instagram and Twitter. Then, the darkness that I was accustomed to turned into light when I saw the door crack open and Bryan following it.

"Hey baby, happy birthday," Bryan said and kissed my forehead. I couldn't help but smile from the affection he gave me, and then I noticed Bryan holding a tray of breakfast food including pancakes, waffles, bacon, chocolate milk, sausage, and eggs.

"Thank you so much. I love you, Bryan."

"I love you too." Bryan concluded and kissed my forehead. He sat the tray down on me and climbed into bed next to me and cuddled into my side. Our dog moved further down the bed, while the two of us enjoy our company.

"What do you want to do today?"

"Eh, I don't think we should go all-out. Maybe we can see a movie and have a nice dinner and that'll be good enough. Everything I need is right here."

"Including Onix?" Bryan asked about our dog and a smile tugged at my lips.

"Even Onix."

Alex:
Accidentally slamming the door when I entered the house and putting my purse on the table, I let out a low sigh and went into the living room to watch television. I turn on the television and reruns of Friends are on, so I just lazily watch it to get this work day off my mind. Moments later, I heard Alex come into the room and she rubs my shoulders to ease the muscle tension.

"Thanks," I said weakly. I felt a small kiss on my neck and she came over and sat down next to me.

"Do you wanna go out to dinner tonight or you would you rather have a night of take out?" Alex asked.

"I know you wanna go out, but I'd rather just stay in tonight," I confessed and Alex nodded her head and kissed my forehead.

An hour later, Alex returned with Chinese food and two bottles of soda. Yep, this is much better than going out.

Shannon:

"Open your eyes," Shannon finally announced. Taking the blindfold off my eyes, I looked at the building in front of us that used to be the roller rink and now it's an events center full of activities. We got out of the car and entered the building, looking around at the people buzzing about every activity it had. We walked up to the counter and Shannon purchased cards that we had to put money to unlock everything, even the ice skating center, rock climbing, bowling, golf, laser tag, pool, and the arcade. This is going to be the greatest birthday ever.

"Since you're the birthday girl, you get to decide what you want to do first," Shannon explained to me as we walked around. Just on cue, my stomach grumbled a little too loudly and she tried so hard not to laugh.

"We can eat first. I'm starving," I said as we walked towards the restaurant they had. After the dinner, Shannon suggested doing laser tag in the most excited tone I've heard from her in quite a while. We ran over to the laser tag room and reserved a spot for the next play time. Then, we decided to do air hockey to pass the time. The only problem is, is that I'm horrible at air hockey.

"Couldn't we have done something I'm good at?"

"We could've, but I like doing this better." On cue, Shannon shot the puck right into the opening on my side. Out of rage, I released the puck and it swerved towards the middle of the rink. Shannon laughed at me, and she made me move along with her. We went to the laser tag line and waited for our time slot, but we waited by checking our phones. Ten minutes later, we got into the room and we ran towards the nearest pillar to hide. Shannon ran towards the back of the room, while I sprinted the opposite direction and managed to shoot a couple people in the back. Minutes later, we met up again and before Shannon sprinted off, she kissed me for a brief second; Best birthday ever.