HELLO (from the other side of the screen)

HI GUYS!

ik, ik, you're vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv tired of hearing my stupid announcements that don't really have anything to do with To Mask or Not To Mask. i'm vv sowwy.

ANYWAYS!

THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR 127K READS!!!!! i'd love to hug you guys and thank you personally many times, but just hug the screen and pretend it's-a-me!!

☺☺☺☺☺☺

so i wanted to announce that i am torn between two choices:

1) writing the sequel

2) publishing my first draft of To Mask or Not To Mask

my first draft of this fanfic was actually about a girl named Selene (really hard to see Candie as Selene, huh?) who didn't have any friends bc she was kinda rude and very introverted and didn't like to hang out with people until Henry (what a shock!) bumped into her, looked into her eyes, and could tell that she wasn't that mean.

(wow i realized how Descendants that sounded. whoops sorry)

idk, would you guys like to see what i had in mind on that one? (it's probably gonna be vvvv short bc i didn't have much plot in that one.) in the published version of To Mask or Not To Mask, there was the chloe crap (who actually didn't come in bc i planned her to. she just came in the picture and all that) and other stuff.

wanna read it?

~h