Blog Entry Number Nine

*A/N: Wow. Wow. Nine chapters. Nine chapters of #Handie. Usually, this is the chapter where I watch the show too much, get a new idea, delete the old fanfiction, start a new one, publish the first chapter, but end up regretting it because itwasn't as popular as the old one.

But don't worry. It won't happen to this fanfic.*

***

"All right, kids. We're at the mall. I'll pick you up at 4:30," Mrs. Hart said.

"Thanks, mom." Henry unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Thank you, Mrs. Hart," I smiled.

"No problem," she responded. Charlotte and Jasper walked out of the car.

"Henry, did we have to ride in the back?" Charlotte asked.

"Sorry. Would you like to ride in the front next time?" Henry questioned.

"Yeah. That would be better," she replied.

Swellview Mall looked different since I last went there seven years ago for a flower girl dress fitting. The movie theater was built, more shops, and a bigger food court.

"Candie, stop staring. It's just a mall!" Charlotte teased.

"Yeah. But I haven't been here in seven years," I replied, taking her seriously.

We walked around the mall, looking the for the Groovy Smoothie, while we laughed at some of the mannequins and some of the crazy people there.

"Is it that one?" Jasper asked, pointing to a shop with a lime green interior with a huge letter "G" in the window.

"I'm guessing, seeing that it has people sitting at tables, drinking smoothies," Charlotte retorted. Jasper turned red. We walked into the shop, and to the counter, where we were greeted by a man wearing a bandana and dreadlocks.

"Hey! Welcome to Groovy Smoothie! The name's T-Bo. What can I do for you kids?" the man questioned. Charlotte, Jasper, Henry, and I looked at the board.