Blog Entry Number Twenty-Nine

"Hah! Henry boasted as he sped down the sandy hill down to the shore of Seaswell Beach. "I win!"

"But that's not fair!" I pouted. "You got a headstart!"

"Too bad. I won."

I rolled my eyes, then leaned in. "Is Ray here yet?" I whispered, looking around the beach.

"No... isn't Charlotte coming too?" Henry asked.

"Guys!" I heard someone shout. We turned around. It was Ray, dressed in a lifeguard tank, and a red lifesaver in his hand. "Did you see a tall woman yet?"

"Nope." We shook our heads rapidly.

"Hey, did you tell Charlotte about this?" I asked.

"Yeah, I texted her," Henry replied. I scanned the beach. There were so many kids around. I heard someone wolf-whistle. We turned around, and it was a teenage boy. The boy waved, and I waved back. "Keep walkin', guys," Henry scolded. I looked at him, but I stayed silent. The boy raised an eyebrow, but he flirtatiously smirked at me, and walked away.

"What... never mind," I breathed. I glanced down at my sandals. I looked up, and saw Charlotte waving us over.

"Okay, you two go over there and cuddle, like you're madly in love with each other, and just look for the 'Seductress'," she instructed. "Text us if you see someone, you know, suspicious."

"'Kay," I replied, walking over to a spot near the hill, yet not too far from the water. I lay down a bright pink beach towel and sat down. Henry sat down next to me. I put in my earbuds and tried to listen to "Voodoo Doll" by 5 Seconds of Summer. I wasn't even in the first verse yet when I felt my phone vibrate. It was a text from Charlotte.

Charlotte: come on, u2. cuddle up like there's no 2mrw!

I rolled my eyes. At the exact same moment, someone put their arm around me. I jumped, only to realize it was Henry. He had taken his shirt off, and was now naked from the waist up. He got the text too, I guess. I glanced at Charlotte, who made a motion for me to do something else. I sighed and lay my head on his bare chest. I felt his heart beat faster, but he relaxed. Then I looked at Charlotte, who smirked at us. I stuck my tongue out, and she turned her head away. I put my earbuds back in, but I turned to look at Henry, who was looking around.

"Hey. To act all, you know 'lovey-dovey', put this in your ear," I said, giving him one of the polka-dot earbuds.

"Oh, good idea," he agreed, putting it in his ear. I pressed play, and "Uptown Funk" blared in our ears. We did some silly dance moves, and I couldn't help but burst out laughing when he did a silly disco move. We found ourselves crying because of laughter, and I put my head on his chest to keep me from falling in the sand. He put his arm around me again, but I didn't mind. I just kept laughing. I closed my eyes and smiled contentedly. His breath was steady with mine, and we listened to Meghan Trainor's "Like I'm Gonna Lose You". I was surprised that he didn't ask me to turn it off. I remembered about "the Seductress" and kept an eye out for a woman who fit the description. My eyes came fixated at a tall, skinny woman with bright orange hair.

"Hey, hey, hey!" I said, tapping Henry's chest.

"What?" Henry asked. He quickly crossed his arms over it.

"Look at that lady!" I pointed to "Miss Firehead". "She seems like..."

"The Seductress..." he added. I took out my phone and snapped a picture. I sent it to Charlotte and Ray.

Candie: hey, guys. look @ this.

Charlotte: matches the description.

Ray: it has to b her.