Bloody knuckles

A/N

Sorry guys this is gonna be a short chapter but has some important info that I needed to include to have the story make sense. BTW this part of the story is happening at the same time that Pony, Soda, and Darry went to Dally's to confront him. Hope you like it.

AMBER'S P.O.V.

I haven't slept since Kimberly and Candy were in here. There are no windows, so there is no way to tell what time of day it is. I also haven't eaten since I was taken. If you remember, I was on my way with Pony to get something to eat when I got taken. So I guess the last thing I had to eat was the ice cream that Dally bought me what seemed so long ago, and even that was the first thing I had to eat that day. And I can't remember the last time I took a sip of water, but now I wish I had drunk more... My wrist hurt from me pulling and yanking on the rope, trying to break it, yet nothing has been successful. I think my wrist was bleeding because the rope around it felt warm and wet.

I suddenly heard footsteps coming down the stairs. My heart raced and I sat up in a defensive position. The door opened and the hanging lightbulb switched on. I saw a face that I didn't recognize. A boy. He was tall and tuff looking. His hair was thickly applied with grease to the point that it shined and reflected the light from the bulb. He had jet black hair that was long, and as I said, very greasy. He wore a white shirt and a leather jacket. He also wore dirty blue jeans with hole in both knees. He had a big nose and a dirty smile plastered to his face. His eyes were what stood out the most to me, though. They seemed to be yellow. It was weird and crazy, but they stood out like a sore thumb. I tried to look closer, maybe it was a trick of the light, but no, they were most definitely yellow.

He walked farther into the room and I saw Candy standing behind him. Kimberly was nowhere to be found. His smile was big and gross and he smelled like smoke and liquor. In his hand, he held a beer bottle that seemed to be half empty. "So you are the infamous 'Amber' I keep hearing about." He said. His voice sounded like sandpaper rubbing against each other. "I thought you'd be taller." He said hiccuping mid-sentence. 

Candy giggled from behind him. "This is Parker," She said leaning in the doorframe. "He really wanted to meet you." She said emphasizing the "really".

He came over and knelt down. His breath was revolting and I turned my head away. He promptly grabbed my chin and pulled my head back to meet his face. He leaned in close, too close. I spit in his face. He very calmly wiped his face and looked back at me with fury burning in his eyes. "uh uh uh" He hummed taking his hand away from my chin. He stood up and took another drink from his beer. Then he knelt back down into the same position he was seconds ago. Ya think he'd learn. My cheek stung.

He stroked my face with his free hand. His hands were coarse and rough and dirty. He leaned in to just be a few centimeters from my face. He stroked my lips and in a desperation, I did the only thing I thought to do in my moment of fear. I bit his fingers as hard as I could. Blood flowed into my mouth and he screamed at the top of his lungs. Candy gasped from the doorway. I kept his fingers in my mouth for a few moments then let them go. He scrambled back and held his hand screaming and gasping for air. I spit everything that was in my mouth. Parker continued to scream and yell as Candy came over to me and punched me right in the head. knocking me out.

I was getting sick and tired of being knocked out.