The end.

AMBER'S P.O.V.

So, four years after that Fourth Of July, Ponyboy proposed to me. He proposed while we were on that same look out out that we were at when we went on our date. It was perfect in every way. First, almost as tradition, he got out a blanket and a cake and we sat on the hood of his car. Then, he got out a fork, and gave it to me, and on the fork was a ring. Then he got on one knee and proposed. Of course I said yes and being my emotional self, I was bawling. When we got home that night, Everyone was very happy for us. Sodapop even started crying. Ellie and Debra were already pregnant by then. Two-Bit threw us a big party and it was very fun. Johnny proposed to Tori that same day. Ellie, Debra, Dixie, Hannah, and Anaya threw me and Tori a bridal shower and we all went out to dinner. Dally was in charge of Pony and Johnny's bachelor party, and I think they just went out and got drunk. So that was fun. We had a double wedding at a small church in a town a few towns over called Windrixville. It was abandoned until we found it and fixed it up. The church looked amazing, but Pony looked better. Everything was fairy tale perfect. 

fifteen years later in 1980, Me and Pony were both 31. We lived in Windrixville on a ranch. We had eight horses and all of our kids ride. We had three kids. Two boys and one girl. Luke, Jackson, and Olivia.  Luke is the oldest, and is exactly like Ponyboy. It's actually kind of creepy. We call Olivia Liv and she is amazing. She is very smart, good at drawing and great at riding horses. Luke is really into sports. Kind of like Darry. He loves hanging out with his uncle Darry, because Darry always has time to play with him. And it's a wonder Darry has so much time. He and Ellie have five kids.

Three girls and two boys. In age order, they have Ally, Grace, Jake, Sam, and Callie. Darry owns Ellie's dad construction company, and is a great boss. Ellie is obviously busy at home with kids. They still live in Tulsa, but in the middle class area. They didn't want their kids to grow up with the same crap they took. 

Sodapop didn't end up marrying Hannah. A year after me and Pony got married, Hannah broke up with him. Then, he met the person of his dreams. One day he was having trouble in the garage, and a girl came up and showed him how to fix the car. They got married a year later. Her name is Amy and she is probably the nicest person I've ever met beside Sodapop himself. He and her have been in love since the first time they met. They were soulmates. They still live in the Curtis house with their two kids. Michael (Named after Ponyboy)  and Abby. Amy and Soda both worked at the DX, Steve worked there sometimes when he's bored.

Steve married Dixie and they own Dixie's Creamery. They got married around the time Darry and Ellie did. In age order, they had twin boys Mason and Alexander, a girl Abigail , another girl Bailey, and Dixie was pregnant with a boy. They live next door to Soda and Amy. Steve still loves chocolate cake, and he always has one in the icebox. Two-Bit liked to come and steal it when no one is home.

Two-Bit was the first one out of the whole gang to get married. He got married to Debra a year after the Fourth Of July party. They had a boy named Colin, a girl named Isabella, another named Mia, a little boy named Paul, and a newborn baby boy. Two-Bit loved being a dad more than life. Debra had an great-aunt who she had only met once when she was little, who died and left them a huge hunk of money. They moved to Virginia and bought an estate a couple of years later. They live very comfortably. 

Dally and Anaya got married two years after the fourth of July party. They had Three sons and one girl. In age order, Lucas, Brandon, Max, and Lilly. Lucas is a trouble maker. He has gotten taken into the police department a few times, but nothing his dad couldn't get him out of. Brandon and Max are both very nice and polite (Obviously from their mother). Lilly was still pretty little then, but her mom said she was a handful. They live in New York in the city. Dally got a job as a newspaper writer, and is one of the top publishers. Anaya gave up on being a doctor after she realized she didn't really like seeing blood all that much. Anaya is now a lawyer and she is very good at it.