Date night

A/N

Hey guys, thanks for reading and I will make this quick so you guys can keep reading, but I want to know if you guys want long chapters like 3000-4000 words (Which is about the equivalent of 30-40 pages for those who have the pages setting on) or if you want short chapters like 1000-2000 words (10-20 pages). The shorter chapters might be more frequent, but they might not wrap up exactly right until the next chapter. Though, the longer chapters cover a good amount and wraps everything up nicely, they do take longer to write..... So just leave a comment about what you want and I will do that!

Stay gold.

PONY'S P.O.V.

Amber is right, I need something to get my mind off of things. Johnny made it clear he didn't want us to be around him, and I'm afraid trying to find him might make things worse. So I'm gonna take Amber on a date. It will be nice, the last real date I took her on, she got kidnaped.... So this one is kinda a big deal. When we first got back, I went to go set a few surprises up for tonight, then came back to get ready.

Amber wanted our room to get ready, so I was in Sodapop's room. I looked in the mirror and combed my hair back. Sodapop sat on the bed behind me watching me and chewing on a toothpick. "Are you gonna wear that?" He asked using the toothpick as a pointer and pointing to me.

I looked down at my blue flannel that I put on this morning. "Yeah.."

Soda shook his head and got up from the bed. "I'll get ya somethin'." He said walking to his closet. Soda sifted through his clothes and his drawers. Then after compiling a outfit, he brought it over to me and handed it to me. "There. Put this on Pony."

I looked through the clothes and then started putting them on one by one. After I was done, I looked in the mirror. I had on a light blue button up shirts with a collar and a pair of dark blue jeans. "Soda I look like a pansy. Where'd ya get this shirt." I asked popping the collar to try and make it look cooler.

"When we used to go to church, mom made me get a bunch of church clothes, this one," Soda said coming over and putting the collar back down. "was the least formal one I had. But... I bet Amber will love it."

"Are ya sure?" I asked looking away from the mirror and into Soda's eyes.

He nodded and smiled. "Have I ever had trouble with girls?" He chuckled.

"Thanks Sodapop." I said shoving my fists in my pockets.

Soda nodded and I walked out and down the stairs. Amber's room door was still shut so I snuck past it to surprise her. Then I waited at the bottom of the stairs for the love of my life to walk down and take my breath away.

AMBER'S P.O.V.

When me and Pony got home from the DX about two hours ago, Two-Bit and Debra were sitting on the couch. Pony went out for a while, but when he got home he went up to Soda's room with Soda as I sat down on the opposite couch as Two-Bit and Debra. I waved at Debra and introduced myself. Debra had short blonde hair with some natural brown streaks in it and brown eyes. She was very cute and seemed pretty nice. She wore a jean jacket and a red striped shirt under it. "Are you and your boyfriend going on a date?" She asked a little intrusively.