Little ones

1.

My grandmother told me that it was a gift to see the angel of death in front of people's houses, to know that he'd be collecting someone there soon. I thought it was a gift too, up until the day I began to see it in front of every house.

2.

My sister says that mommy killed her. Mommy says that I don't have a sister.

3.I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, "Daddy check for monsters under my bed." I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, "Daddy there's somebody on my bed."

4.

Don't be scared of the monsters, just look for them. Look to your left, to your right, under your bed, behind your dresser, in your closet but never look up, she hates being seen.

5.I can't move, breathe, speak or hear and it's so dark all the time. If I knew it would be this lonely, I would have been cremated instead.

6.

I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I though it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.

7.

The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams.

I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.

8.It's been watching me for hours now... Sometimes I catch glimpses of its reflexion on the computer screen, but I dare not turn around...

9.Being buried alive was bad enough. Realizing I wasn't alone in my own grave was worse.

10.

When next you are completely alone, imagine you are listening to a sound of some kind.

When that sounds seems to stop, you'll know that you've been noticed.